any infos about this games ?

This is a discussion on any infos about this games ? within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; i need to know if someone tried NEED FO SPEED CARBON and RIDGE RACER 7?? i wanna buy a car/moto ...
Page: 1

Ametista

i need to know if someone tried NEED FO SPEED CARBON and RIDGE RACER 7??

i wanna buy a car/moto game for my ps3 any tips ??

JMann

I played Carbon and really did not like it. The fact that once you make enough money to buy a really nice car and can't upgrade it to the max like your previous car before winning races, leaves your older car still a lot better than the new one. I got stuck that way at the very last terrirory since my old car wasnt good enough for the races I needed to beat and the Toyota Supra I bought was even worst without being able to upgrade it. I guess I had to go back and win races I had already won in order to be able to upgrade it but I didnt give a shit.

Haven't played Ridge Racer yet and dont really plan on it.....

Dark_sith

depends you may want to try out Gran Turismo 4 Prologue...it's not the complete game, but usually if I want a good racing game Gran Turismo never fails

Banned Senior Member

Gran Turismo is too real :x

carbon isnt worth the buy :\

Ametista

[quote]
    depends you may want to try out Gran Turismo 4 Prologue...it's not the complete game, but usually if I want a good racing game Gran Turismo never fails
    [/quot
    i got gt prologue for free when i bought my ps3 , u know when will come the complete game ?

gt5 is gonna be released in 2009 resources say