Like Tree2Likes

Battlefield 3 vs MW3

This is a discussion on Battlefield 3 vs MW3 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; BF3 is way better then MW3. The most anoying in my opinion of mw3 is the camping to get high ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

D

BF3 is way better then MW3.

The most anoying in my opinion of mw3 is the camping to get high killstreaks just ruins the game.

my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by D View Post
    BF3 is way better then MW3.

The most anoying in my opinion of mw3 is the camping to get high killstreaks just ruins the game.

my 2 cents

to me, i think both games have to deal with this camping business. Even in BF.. you deal with a ton of snipers and being the maps are larger... they have more room to work. You then still have the sissies that like to hide in corners and just sit and wait for someone to walk by.. Its ridiculous and totally takes the fun out of alot of the games for my style of playing......which is intense, fast .. run run run. Which is why i prefer the smaller maps with objective based games in MW3/BO/MW2 like HC Headquarters/HC Domination. At least you know there's gonna be that camper near defensive positions and it makes sense.

In regards to your high killsteaks remark.. its all about the build. Time and time again I see some high prestiged noobs running around getting totally owned by air support in the mean time if they are near you.. you get nailed too. Its like these guys never heard of Ghost/Assassin/Blind Eye pros. Wearing those takes nearly 95% of all high killsteaks away.. at least happening to you. Compare these high kill streaks to BF.. BF has all the tanks/choppers/jets... except those arent earned.. those are there instantly for you to take so your dealing with them non stop unless you in a good party that wipes those things out before anyone has a chance to get in them.. Which brings up a whole other topic... being in a good party. This makes all the difference in enjoyment of either game.

I fucking hate snipers.. but... at times they are needed. I consider them to be sissies like corner campers.. afraid to take a death in a video game. Then they like to sit and talk shit about how great they are and how their KDR is so high compared to yours.

I have no bad opinion of BF... its just too slow of a game for me. IMO, if you like to play a slow paced action PVP game .. go play the campaign mode on easy. PVP is supposed to be intense, strategic and fun. If you like sniping... go play Deer Hunter or something...

IMO.

regards,
    [CFH]ElektronZ