Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Call Of Duty 4: You're Level

This is a discussion on Call Of Duty 4: You're Level within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Got Xbox live back yesterday, went from 52 to 55...Prestige mode, and im at 32 on first prestige mode. Go ...
Page: 1

Banned

Got Xbox live back yesterday, went from 52 to 55...Prestige mode, and im at 32 on first prestige mode. Go go 55 tomorrow.

(ranked 2000000 around abouts)

GOODYEAR

15 :P started to play yesturday ^^

Xbox live id : bobyQc

BoiledFrogs

Lol im only 11 :P but i just started a couple hours ago , i think im gonna go play now acctully xD

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=89

oh noes!!

i am 43. couldnt play today due to the fact the servers were overloaded any no one could play.

My friend called xboxlive and lady told him servers were full/over crowded/packed!!

I think its bull shit. How do you let something like this happen?

Get a bigger server you dicks. Get all this money and dont get a bigger server? dont be like k2. Fix this shit or im out. BB

GOODYEAR

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=89

oh noes!!

i am 43. couldnt play today due to the fact the servers were overloaded any no one could play.

My friend called xboxlive and lady told him servers were full/over crowded/packed!!

I think its bull shit. How do you let something like this happen?

Get a bigger server you dicks. Get all this money and dont get a bigger server? dont be like k2. Fix this shit or im out. BB[/b]

you speak like if some1 of COD4 admin was watch ko4life :P, cmon

Banned

Also. GG ... only 50k people playing COD4 and the servers are STILL fucked up. its pathetic.

if i would have known this was going to happen i would not have bought this game

No... he had it right.

His point was you're complaining about xbox live as if someone from COD4 is here viewing this and can help you.

I'm 46 atm. I played fine just now... it gets a bit fucked up sometimes after 6pm eastern, guess everyone gets home from school/work and it gets overloaded.

Try 2 or 3 times you will get a game...
    Either way COD4 is amazing, and after I got it I put Halo3 on the back of my shelf and I haven't had the urge to log KO for awhile either xD Its nice to play with some RL friends.. which I can't do ofc with KO because I'm the only retard who would play a game like KO lol

Banned

No... he had it right.

His point was you're complaining about xbox live as if someone from COD4 is here viewing this and can help you.

I'm 46 atm. I played fine just now... it gets a bit fucked up sometimes after 6pm eastern, guess everyone gets home from school/work and it gets overloaded.

Try 2 or 3 times you will get a game...
    Either way COD4 is amazing, and after I got it I put Halo3 on the back of my shelf and I haven't had the urge to log KO for awhile either xD Its nice to play with some RL friends.. which I can't do ofc with KO because I'm the only retard who would play a game like KO lol[/b]
    Nice of you to correct me. I misunderstood him.

Umm. 1 of the dudes on my list said it was happening all day. But my real life friend said he has no problems playing..I try for like 10+ minutes. then i turn off xbox because i get pissed. So i turn it on just awhile ago, got in a game, dude planted bomb, he dies, and i am only person left. There is one dude going to disarm it but guess what, connection interrupt, and then dc&#39;s everyone from game, CALL OF DUTY FOR THE MUTHA FUCKING WIN <_<

I just got tired of h3, inorder for me to play on h3 i have to have a good grip on the controler. I dont know.. just stupid game no

Level 55 non prestige. Not going 2 prestige. I am currently working on getting all of the golden weapons. If i do that and i get bored i might prestige.

Banned

lvl 44

Level 55 non prestige. Not going 2 prestige. I am currently working on getting all of the golden weapons. If i do that and i get bored i might prestige.[/b]
    If you prestige you lost the golden weapons so why dont you just prestige then do golden. People told me if WILL get boring. I thought the same thing, Get all golden guns and stay normal but. I think i will get bored and want to go prestige and lose all this work.. So i go prestige then get golden

lvl 44
    If you prestige you lost the golden weapons so why dont you just prestige then do golden. People told me if WILL get boring. I thought the same thing, Get all golden guns and stay normal but. I think i will get bored and want to go prestige and lose all this work.. So i go prestige then get golden[/b]
    I am going 2 stay at normall 55 till i have at least golden sniper. Then if i get bored i will prestige, and the 1st sniper u get is still one of the best so no real loss if i lose all my weapons.

<3 the barret.

I got lwl 50, gonna go 55 then prestige i guess... Trying to get my Kill:death ratio better because the first week i had COD4 I just ran into people and died over and over lol

lvl 55. with On pc though :[

Red Tiger 50 Cal
    Red Tiger M4
    Red Tiger AK47
    Red Tiger M16
    Red Tiger G3
    Red Tiger P90
    Blue Tiger M60
    Blue Mp44 (need it red for Golden AK47)
    Blue tiger Scorpion

- Game too easy... only fun when u were low ranks :[

47 first prestiege ( so actually lvl 102 :P haha ) i will most likly keep on goin on the prestiege lvls i have no hard time killin with any of the gunz but i love the P90 and M21 haha, and yes this game is addictin i just merch my char and then just play COD4 haha

Btw Xbox Live Tag is ZoneBone66 if u wanna add me haha :P

Rank 39( not playing cause im grounded) and have been enjoying every minute xD! Why is there only like 80k people on and used to be like 225k? It&#39;s just weird....

IGN:PatManxD

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast