Gamefly - rent games online

This is a discussion on Gamefly - rent games online within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; does anyone use this? i ordered my first xbox360 yesterday and it should arrive in a few days, and i've ...
Page: 1

does anyone use this?
    i ordered my first xbox360 yesterday and it should arrive in a few days, and i've been seeing these gamefly commercials, pick a game online, get it in 1 business day, then keep it for as long as you want, return it and get a different game on your list

just wanted to know if this service was worth getting

subscribed on tuesday, 2 days later got my top 2 games, prototype and gears of war 1
    good looks

Wushu

How much does it cost?

Banned Senior Member

monthly subscription, I have a blockbuster game pass, i just go next door and toss my game in for another, same system as gamefly but less waiting ( for me at least, the store is beside my apartment )

gamefly is free first 10 days OR 10$ for the first month, then 20$ a month after that

i had a blockbuster near me but they just closed recently, so i didn't even bother seeing if they had a monthly fee type of service for renting games
    but gamefly has like every game ever made for all the new systems, and i think BB only has the newers titles

Had gamefly for like 4 months, was kind of crap, you have to pick 10 games to put on your list, even if you pick a good game to be on top of ur list they won't send it because they have only so much copies.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Had gamefly for like 4 months, was kind of crap, you have to pick 10 games to put on your list, even if you pick a good game to be on top of ur list they won't send it because they have only so much copies.[/b]
    Thats pretty gay, i had this kind of shit for the PS2 games,
    didn&#39;t turn out the way it thought it went <_<

this site looks interesting
    ill have to find some games so you dont go out and waste money buying them ^^

if you live fairly close to one of their shipping centers (i think they have 3 in the US, one in Pennsylvania, one in Texas) its kinda worth it, so far i&#39;ve gotten 3 games, all were #1 on my list and all came in 2 days

oh so none in australia ?

I dont think there is any here in Australia. =[