Alright, here's the deal. Trying to decide weather to get:

A) An Xbox360, with most likely games like Halo (III unless a newer one gets announced soon), Gears of War (2nd, once it comes out), any football game, and whatever tickles my fancy. But few people I know has one, and even tho I could just play online, would much rather play along other people. Mayor downsides from what I can see: Expensive games, when patching tu use copies of games can't play online any longer, expensive console, most of it's games are FPS (First Person Shooter) style. Plus: Great online system, insane games, insane graphics, can browse internet on it (afaik).

B) A nintendo Wii. Mainly for games such as Super Smash Brothers, Zelda, Wii Health (or w/e the name is), Mario Kart, and Star Fox if it comes out. Disadvantes: I've heard most games are boring unless played with other people. Games are also kind of expensive, and would need to acquiare controls for max players and what not. Plus: Lots of accesories, and I kinda always wanted to do Yoga but can't here cuz everywhere I look arround is just a class with old ladies (and not even the hot ones that put out kind of grandmothers).

C) Upgrading my PC, getting 2 of the best RAM cards I can probably get ahold of, The best NVidia out there, Maybe changing my motherboard for a better one with a AMD processor ideal for gaming, and what not. Plus side: DIABLO III BITCHES! Can get a whole wider variety of games, since pretty much anything for xbox/ps3 gets available eventually for pc. Can get copies of almost all games instead of originals (far cheaper, but can't play online) Downside: Can't play with any of my friends... probably at all. Some cool games in xbox (eg: Halo III, Gears of war II) don't come out in PC till years later, wich by time whatever I get might not work or be the best hardware, wich leads to another problem... upgrades don't last forever, usually no longer than 2 years, in comparisson to what new technologies bring to the tech table.

Probably won't be buying one till I end up this semester, since due to my addictive personality it'd probably make me fail every single class... with grades below 0 likely. I'd even spell my name wrong to get the fuck out of there faster and get to gaming. But still... wanna make a decition in case someone I know comes from the states soon and can bring me whatever I choose so I can get to gaming as soon as vacations come.