GTA TOPIC

This is a discussion on GTA TOPIC within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; i dont got it but my i went to my friends house to play it, he skipped school to play ...
Page: 1

silverbuffer18

i dont got it but my i went to my friends house to play it, he skipped school to play it lol, somehow he beat the game , what do you guys think or the game?

OMG, this game has the best graphics... the computer people in the game who walk around game actually try and defend themselves more. If you push them into a fence they will grab onto it to not fall down. If u try and run someone over they will try and push against the bumper... or just get killed :P. this has amazing graphics =) my parents wont let me get it now =( cause they think it is way too adult themed -.- and they act like i dont know shit.

guykap

Beat the game? XD Is that possible? Its been out for like 4 days lol
    I'm getting it next weak along with ps3, can't wait looks so cool

ive done like 10 missions so far, but rite now just having fun playing online. ITS fukiin FUN online, i crack up everytime cuz some kills are funny as hell

is there any difference if u play gta4 on xbox or ps3? there are alot games that work on both consoles, any difference between them? graphical? gameplay? does ps3 have better picture/graphix?
    ive heard that there are somekind of xbox arcade and other version of it.. does it mean u can't play online with arcade xbox or what?
    feel free to answer me
    and ps3 costs here like 2x more than xbox arcade... which one should i get for gg gaming, is there any difference if u play same game on both of the consoles?

The xbox 360 doesnt matter if its the arcade or the elite.. if u just get Live with it, it will be fine =)... and Yes if you can use soem money to get the ps3 i would.. it has the built in wireless conection and has BluRay Definition and a BluRay Dvd player.. thats the cheapest and the best quality BlueRayDvD player u can get as of now... I would go with the ps3 or the better graphics. I have xbox360 and i like it... its really fun =) ur choice...

The xbox 360 doesnt matter if its the arcade or the elite.. if u just get Live with it, it will be fine =)... and Yes if you can use soem money to get the ps3 i would.. it has the built in wireless conection and has BluRay Definition and a BluRay Dvd player.. thats the cheapest and the best quality BlueRayDvD player u can get as of now... I would go with the ps3 or the better graphics. I have xbox360 and i like it... its really fun =) ur choice...[/b]
    i dont really care about the bluray, i will never find an use for it anyway... and here arent even bluray discs for sale... well in few shops maybe.
    but what about the live, do u gotta buy that for xbox? or how do u get live for xbox? i was really wanting to know if there are any gameplay/graphical differences between games ps3/xbox, like gta4?

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

is there any difference if u play gta4 on xbox or ps3? there are alot games that work on both consoles, any difference between them? graphical? gameplay? does ps3 have better picture/graphix?
    ive heard that there are somekind of xbox arcade and other version of it.. does it mean u can't play online with arcade xbox or what?
    feel free to answer me
    and ps3 costs here like 2x more than xbox arcade... which one should i get for gg gaming, is there any difference if u play same game on both of the consoles?[/b]
    Well i heard somewhere along the line the xbox version will have added bonuses to it if you have live, you would be able to download whatever it is such as a new map etc..

my friend has it for PS3, he loves it, but says the screwed up the driving system.

Someone lend me theres please.

DarK

I beat it the weekend it came out, and its retarded that they would have it so you beat it at 60%.. anyway other than that it was a great game, good storyline too.

Dark_sith

The game was good, but not godly good the graphics were nice, I liked it and the online play is enjoyable, but I thought the story could've been longer, I liked GTA:SA because you took control of your character, exercise,eating, I enjoyed the game, but I thought it was maybe a 9 at highest not a 10 rating at all....

Supposedly the PS3 version has better graphics slightly though, but everything else is the same, if I had a 360 and Ps3 I would still end up buying the PS3 version nothing beats free online gaming, now all the Ps3 is in-game XMB and HOME to come out <_<