Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heard Microsoft Doing Recall

This is a discussion on Heard Microsoft Doing Recall within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Was just wondering if any one else has heard this or not?? 1Billion Dollar xbox 360 Recall....
Page: 1

Was just wondering if any one else has heard this or not??

1Billion Dollar xbox 360 Recall.

Banned Senior Member

They aren't doing a recall, they are just extending the 360's warrenties to 3 years since a shitload of the systems have broke since it's release. Some companies wont even take them in for repairs anymore

it's nice to see that some complanies support their customers

Banned Senior Member

They wouldn't have to do it if they didn't fuck up their systems

Banned

Think the point is that at least they admit their screw up and actually help people with the problem. If it was k2 they would just send a you a letter with si@ a.q and charge your credit card 10 times for the same xbox.

Banned

Think the point is that at least they admit their screw up and actually help people with the problem. If it was k2 they would just send a you a letter with si@ a.q and charge your credit card 10 times for the same xbox.[/b]
    well this is my view of 360 support, well i dont know about 360 support but i do know about bungie and xboxlive support, i called live support because i had aproblem adding a credit card to my account, didnt know how to , called them up got someone on the phone and he was very nice ect. ect. , but had little problems in the begging convincing him that my account BayouBeast was mine and not trying to steal someone elses because my friend made it for me and it had all his info, phone number address town zip code email and i had to remember all that but i lived there, he helped me good and everything.

for bungie they seen that modding/cheating in general was geting out of hand so they upgraded there secrity i guess so if you MOD your basically fucked yourself and banned
    only problem i had for my 360 is fucking rainbnow 6 game:S everyone i talked to either said there shit gives them unable to read disc shit or freezes, others said it fucked up so much they had to buy new rainbow 6 games, others i know already bought 2-3 rainbow games since its been out,

if my xbox breaks i will go to wallmart buy a new 1 and put my old 1 in the box and say to them it dont work and have new 360!!

minhking

it's nice to see that some complanies support their customers[/b]
    And I cant say K2 is one of these companies

TunaFishyMe

wit a 30% failure rate...Microsoft's gaming industry will collapse if they dont show some customer support

Banned

K2 doesn&#39;t have any support, and they have a 110% failure rate. They still make money somehow. <_<

Lol, when did this topic all the sudden get popular( check the dates lol). But Xbox 360 is the best system now, and always will be.

infolock

that&#39;s nice.

that&#39;s nice.[/b]
    OOh your cool

omegaangel

did you hear about Infolock that guy is so cool but anyways ive had no problems with my 360 except when it didn&#39;t read my doa disk but i found it was just a smudge lol maybe I shouldn&#39;t eat fast food and touch my disks

did you hear about Infolock that guy is so cool but anyways ive had no problems with my 360 except when it didn&#39;t read my doa disk but i found it was just a smudge lol maybe I shouldn&#39;t eat fast food and touch my disks[/b]
    It could have been something else

But since they released the Xbox 360 Elite, I have to admit the amount of problems i&#39;ve heard about has greatly decreased. They know what the problem was and now they got it fixed, or that is as far as i know.

my 360 showed the ring of death like last week...already sent the box with my box in it..like on thurs...should be getting it soon!.....then back to the GODFATHER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast