Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Left 4 Dead.

This is a discussion on Left 4 Dead. within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; have you had it on both? i got it on xbox and dl'd it. xbox > pc...
Page: 2

have you had it on both?
    i got it on xbox and dl'd it.
    xbox > pc

have you had it on both?
    i got it on xbox and dl'd it.
    xbox > pc[/b]
    nope, but why would u bother playing a shooter game on console is just beyond me.

unless of course, you still have p2 and integrated graphic card which of course, cant run L4D for shit.

agendas

Just got this game and its definitely a keeper. I love online mode.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Poo on you....I got final fantasy, bb <_<[/b]
    woah waoh waoh??!! ff came out on ps3? which one?

smepie18

its the best game at xmas release period. So much fun. I work at a video store and no one was hiring it until i mentioned that its like half-life zombies, which it is only 100% better !

i played this game once since i got it

i hate how u change weapons/ pick up ammo and the way u heal is stupid too

i doubt ima even play this anymore i expected way more

i played this game once since i got it

i hate how u change weapons/ pick up ammo and the way u heal is stupid too

i doubt ima even play this anymore i expected way more[/b]
    wtf. the way you change weapons have always been the same with like all other valve games, cs / css / tf etc

let me guess, you got this on xbox.

wtf. the way you change weapons have always been the same with like all other valve games, cs / css / tf etc

let me guess, you got this on xbox.[/b]

lol yea for xbox

the way u pick up ammo is super retarded thou the weapon change isnt that bad i guess

the best part thou is when like 50+zombies rush u online its pretty fun

xAsukAx

especially when xbox rrod before u can even play it[/b]
    microsoft has more than fixed the issue with this quite a while ago, gotta love a 3 year waranty

Poo on you....I got final fantasy, bb <_<[/b]
    xbox gets final fantasy also sorry

lol yea for xbox

the way u pick up ammo is super retarded thou the weapon change isnt that bad i guess

the best part thou is when like 50+zombies rush u online its pretty fun[/b]

i been playing this none stop with friends via steam on expert at night (trying to get all the achievements)

it is hella fun, each campaign last around 3 hours + but only because we get random shitty teamates lmao

never failed to entertain though, despite the frustration you get with retards.

give it a try on PC if you can run it, I guarentee you it is gonna be 100x better.

Check out amazon.com, if you are from the states, L4D PC version was on sale for black friday deal for 20 dollars. dunno when this will happen again, probably near the xmas =)

hope new map packs come out soon <3

on a side note, I have never ran out of ammo within a campaign, even on expert. Every map is designed so that within the map, there will be new guns / ammos for refill, and thats why you have to explore every doors / location within a map.

Ammo system is retarded? rather ran past a big box on the ground?
    seriously, it&#39;s no better on PC then it is xbox. Campaign prolly as I do like the aiming on pc ofc but i find it more enjoyable online on xbox.

Ammo system is retarded? rather ran past a big box on the ground?
    seriously, it&#39;s no better on PC then it is xbox. Campaign prolly as I do like the aiming on pc ofc but i find it more enjoyable online on xbox.[/b]
    how exactly are you finding it "more enjoyable online on xbox"?

It is the same game, just runs differently in terms of visual and controls.

aiming with a controller is just so flawed that even if u have mastered it, you can still do it better with a mouse / keyboard, especially a game like L4D that requires high sensitivity

oh im sorry, i didn&#39;t know to enjoy a game you had to be so good at it and the game/console can never have any flaws or anything!

guess thats why u usd&#39;s so much on KO

oh im sorry, i didn&#39;t know to enjoy a game you had to be so good at it and the game/console can never have any flaws or anything!

guess thats why u usd&#39;s so much on KO[/b]
    ya thats how I roll.

I guess spending 20 hours replaying a campaign over and over again is consider fun for u. Have you even attempted expert mode ?

btw do you even know how much usd I have spent on KO? nope, you dont know jack.

seems to me that you are willing to play anything that is available for you, which is probably the reason why you share account with other people. Oh ya and let me guess, your computer probably cant run L4D?

ya thats how I roll.

I guess spending 20 hours replaying a campaign over and over again is consider fun for u. Have you even attempted expert mode ?

btw do you even know how much usd I have spent on KO? nope, you dont know jack.

seems to me that you are willing to play anything that is available for you, which is probably the reason why you share account with other people. Oh ya and let me guess, your computer probably cant run L4D?[/b]
    I&#39;ve completed every expert campaign, unlike you though, it didn&#39;t take me 3 hours each. With my "flawed" aiming it only took me 1.5hrs or so for each one ( with 3 friends ). And now I either re-do them with less and less people on expert or go online, seeing as it&#39;s best like that on a console.

Anything available to me? Everything is available game wise if i wanted it, really, I can either get it on computer or just walk 10 minutes to get video shop and buy it.

P.s my computer has a Intel dual core 3ghz and dual nvidia 8800gfx, which i either hook up to my 32"lcd tv or my brothers 51, my computer runs L4D fine thanks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast