Looking for Assassin's Creed feedback..

This is a discussion on Looking for Assassin's Creed feedback.. within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Well, I see allot of you here own Assassin's Creed, but how is it? My friend told me that there ...
Page: 1

guykap

Well, I see allot of you here own Assassin's Creed, but how is it? My friend told me that there are way to many cutscenes while you are dieing to play, and you can't skip any of them :P Is that true?
    I know its out for PC like 10gb sounds crazy but if I'm getting it, its obviously for ps3. I looked at some pics, as far as I can tell it looks abit like Prince of Persia, which I really enjoyed.

What do you think? Worth the cash? Oh and 1 more question, if I buy it in the us can I play it with a European version of ps3?
    I wish I could rent it and find out, but the last rental shop that has ps3 games just moved to the city :P

Thanks.

Dark_sith

I advise you not to get this game, it's a RENTAL at most, it's so repetitive the game is really easy and you can beat it in 3-4 day's...You have to endure the cut scene's, but I didn't mind watching it, the story was pretty good, but hopefully Part 2 they make the game Harder/less repetitive

You basically can kill 20 soldiers using 2 button's, I will say some of those killing animations looked nice, but that was it.....

Banned Senior Member

rent it, I enjoyed it but I wouldn't pay that much for a game of that style

Limited Edition! Senior Member

rent it, I enjoyed it but I wouldn't pay that much for a game of that style[/b]
    i did h34r: and regret it.

guykap

Cool.. Enough for me, thanks

MirZa117

Well, I see allot of you here own Assassin's Creed, but how is it? My friend told me that there are way to many cutscenes while you are dieing to play, and you can't skip any of them :P Is that true?[/b]
    Yep, its true. -.-
    I got it and I don't really like it tbh, better get GTA :P

guykap

I'm getting GTA no question at all ^^
    It has a 10 rating everywhere lol unbelievable... I can't believe its that good XD

disrespect

I tryed it out for a few hours..
    The grapich and stuff is very nice, but it gets booring too fast.. My advaice is not to buy it

Hey cutie Senior Member

Yep, i had such high expectations for AC but it turned out to be way to repatitve, same thing u have to do in all 10 missions, scout and kill scout and kill scout and kill, its fun for hte starting few hours but its not a game which u can have fun in for a long time.
    unlike GTA where the possibilites are limitless HIGH FIVE!

VaNdLe

rent it dont buy it, that can be said for most PS3 games minus 2 or 3 exceptions, lol ko4life/youtube on the ps3