Lost Odyssey

This is a discussion on Lost Odyssey within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; I just bought it on overstock.com. Who else is gonna play it? Looks like its gonna be good....
Page: 1

agendas

I just bought it on overstock.com. Who else is gonna play it? Looks like its gonna be good.

my brother got it. he's been playing it for 5 days straight. its like worse than ko addictive i think xD and its really long. i havent played but i saw him play it and its like final fantasy and it looks pretty good.

i was going to open a topic bout it

just seen it on the local newspaper and it got 5 stars

what u think about it?
    any vids about the gameplay? i hve read its fighting with turns and stuff. i like that way but wanna see how it looks in this game

agendas

LOVE IT! 10/10. And I'm definitely gonna replay is this summer

ban1992

this game is like crack. It makes you feel good. The Graphics alone are what drew me to the game, but the gameplay and the main story and the "stories" are the ones that got me hooked like a mofo. Played for like 2 days straight and took a pause and now playing everyday >< still on disk 2 lol. BTW there are 4 disks.

agendas

Yeah the story is so sick. I&#39;m on 3rd disk atm. Gonna replay it this summer and not skip the dreams.