Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

From alll the final fantasies...

This is a discussion on From alll the final fantasies... within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; WHICH ONE DID U ENJOY THE MOST!! for me its a tie between ff7 and ff 10 the story in ...
Page: 1

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

WHICH ONE DID U ENJOY THE MOST!!

for me its a tie between ff7 and ff 10

the story in both ff7 and ff10 was like OMG!!

ff7 had bad ass summons
    so many secrets
    lol the games and all the shit u culd do

ff10
    had thesoccer game
    beautiful cinematics
    good story line awesome bosses

from the ones ive played

i rate

ff10 ff7 ff 8 ff9 ff7 crisis core

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I liked VII the most, prob my fav game of all time, then VIII second and probably IV third.. 9, 10 and 12 were pretty pimp too... Ah hell, they were all pimp.........

Banned Senior Member

VII, then IX for me, XIII wasn't in my tastes, X was nice but the ending was just... eh. I have/beat X-2 and liked it, XII just seemed a little different then the rest... bring back the ability to fly anywhere I want not follow a direct path

storyline speaking, I love the FF VII story. from VII, to Advent Children, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus it all explains more things with each new addition while adding another layer of mystery. I hope Square keeps releasing new little parts of the VII universe from time to time

VII, then IX for me, XIII wasn't in my tastes, X was nice but the ending was just... eh. I have/beat X-2 and liked it, XII just seemed a little different then the rest... bring back the ability to fly anywhere I want not follow a direct path

storyline speaking, I love the FF VII story. from VII, to Advent Children, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus it all explains more things with each new addition while adding another layer of mystery. I hope Square keeps releasing new little parts of the VII universe from time to time[/b]
    +1 on the direct path thing.

i liked how x-2 was hitting ff7 soil. talkin bout the mako reactors and such..

i was actually kinda hoping that ff10 series and ff7 series would somehow merge into an even better storyline!

WhimsicalOrangeRoad

Final Fantasy Tactics > the rest I've played

ff 7 and ff 10 where the best i think in that order too

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

ive been replaying ff7 from beginning all over last few days <3 all the minigames and mucho <3 to its storyline. its so deep. didnt get a ps2 because all i could afford at the time was a gamecube :/ so i stopped at ff8 which i didnt enjoy that much.

Banned Senior Member

IX was Ps1 as well

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i didnt get the game because i was saving up for the gamecube lmao.
    i liked to get legit cds for final fantasy games, but i ended up losing my ff7 anyways so..

agh i want to get to gold saucer already. its killing me!

My favourite that I have played is Number 10

Banned

vII bro that game after spending like 140 hours completing it , i just would do it again , i re bought this game for one reason or another over 10 + times and ive rebought ff10 2 times

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

VII for all the reasons already listed.
    X for the storyline/cinematics/side game, and the orb thingy, for new skills/stats.
    VIII for the storyline/cinematics/music (I had the soundtrack for a long time...but deleted for space =P)
    IX BAD ASS Storyline, cinematics, hell, everything about IX was AMAZING.

But, those 4 tie for my favorites, can&#39;t decide which 1 =P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

cant believe people actually saying they liked X...that shit was just BEYOND retarded....final boss was retardedly easy...no correction the whole game was retardedly easy...when i first got it it only took me 2-3 days to beat it(2-3 rl time, not time played) and upon replaying the game later like months later i was able to beat the game in a day, im sorry for a RPG game that is just WAY too easy

vii will always be the best, it had the best limit system(for gaining limits and for using them in battle), best summon system, best party system, best fighting system, best vehicles, best story, still has my favorite movies, best magic system, etc

viii had a horrible story imo but the card game was fun

ix i never really got into...<3 vivi though but other than that i never really got into it...the "twist" at the end just pissed me off and made me hate the game

xii fun challenging at some points in the game and i liked the story

my ranking:
    vii>xii>viii>ix>x

final fantasy and RESIDENT Evil directors cut is in playstation store noicee!

Zilla

FF7 and 10 did it for me the rest were funny really and didn't bring me into the story enough

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast