News : Pirated copy of Fallout 3 Online

This is a discussion on News : Pirated copy of Fallout 3 Online within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; So much for Anti-Piracy :lol: :lol: :lol: Will let you know how the game is...
Page: 1

So much for Anti-Piracy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will let you know how the game is

Well anyways about 1 hour into the game, I noticed a major flaw in their save system - it turns out that it saves everytime you enter a building - I was trying to get away from some super mutant brutes and entered a building to try and get some distance to use the mini-nuke, and turns out that their was 3 more super mutant brutes in front of me - So now, every time I load the game I'm surrounded by Brutes and instantly die z.z; So Now, I must start from scratch - YAY!

Dark_sith

LOL, that must suck....is it worth to buy or a rent..... give me a review when you beat it

LOL, that must suck....is it worth to buy or a rent..... give me a review when you beat it [/b]
    It's worth it to buy it, Trust me on that one - the only let down is the stupid AI enemy's, But I'm not saying it's easy lol - Yet again I'm stuck

I will give ahuge hint for all

Make sure you get loads of stimpak's :lol:

Banned Senior Member

I dont see why you woudln't buy it unless your not really into those style of games. Bethesda is pretty damn good at making lengthy RPG games last time I did Oblivion I put about 150 hours into it

I dont see why you woudln't buy it unless your not really into those style of games. Bethesda is pretty damn good at making lengthy RPG games last time I did Oblivion I put about 150 hours into it[/b]
    yea :-p

I don't really see me completing it on console, imma just wait until it comes out on pc to play it really lol.

Well anyways, I beat it, Of course I was evil... blowing up the city and what not, Although it was fun the main campaign is not long at all - and side quest's are few that I could really find sadly enough. But I dunno - theirs like 200 variations of the ending thing. So yea :P