Ninja Gaiden II

This is a discussion on Ninja Gaiden II within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; I just rented it and this game is pretty good. If you like hack n slash games you might like ...
Page: 1

I just rented it and this game is pretty good. If you like hack n slash games you might like this one.

I hate it lol, reminds me of a wanna be Devil May Cry game, Just with weird game play.

actually its not too bad, but I really hate the boss battles and even fighting regular the regular guys you can die alot. I guess to each his own.

actually its not too bad, but I really hate the boss battles and even fighting regular the regular guys you can die alot. I guess to each his own.[/b]
    lol yea, I didn't get past the 2nd boss or w/e when you had the one big spider thing again but this time with 500 people under him, took out the game and placed it in a cover - damn glad I didn't buy it xD

bioblade

its a hard game,the kind tht makes u want to sadplasmdkaldasdasmashcontrollerzz but imo if you just try a lil harder ull do just fine but yeah its a cool game..
    ffs in NG1 on xbox they made you wear a pink ribbon on the easiest difficulty xD