Nintendo 3DS what do you think about it ?

This is a discussion on Nintendo 3DS what do you think about it ? within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Well tbh Im not really that impressed by it yet since the games that are out for it are kind ...
Page: 1

Default Nintendo 3DS what do you think about it ?

Well tbh Im not really that impressed by it yet since the games that are out for it are kind of lame :S

Still looking forward to play Zelda OOT in 3d tho once its released

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    Well tbh Im not really that impressed by it yet since the games that are out for it are kind of lame :S

Still looking forward to play Zelda OOT in 3d tho once its released
    i dont understand why nintendo like to realase game which we have played for years like zelda, street fighter...
    I think we have to wait the new sony NGP to know which one to buy, NINTENDO vs SONY

the games that they're remaking are "classics" tho in a new package so to speak. So it wouldnt really be bad to try out Zelda with better visuals etc.

Quakes

Yes I love to replay all the classics with better graphics. Nothing can ever replace the classics tbh. Especially Mario which is what MADE the nintendo. I picked one up for my little sister. She loves it.

Southcide, don't compare sony products to anything. Sony is a pile of junk. Sure they are into the revolutionizing of technology but after what they have done, They will never see my money again.

Also, they make everything complicated, such as their language for creating video games.

Hippo

Quote Originally Posted by Quakes View Post
    Yes I love to replay all the classics with better graphics. Nothing can ever replace the classics tbh. Especially Mario which is what MADE the nintendo. I picked one up for my little sister. She loves it.

Southcide, don't compare sony products to anything. Sony is a pile of junk. Sure they are into the revolutionizing of technology but after what they have done, They will never see my money again.

Also, they make everything complicated, such as their language for creating video games.
    vouch.... lol

PSP is better
    i hacked mine and i get so many games for free
    jus dl em :P

ahh not to great i think its the same as the ds2

personally i don't have any special feelings for nintendo DS, i used to love Nintendo more than playstaion,but nintendo's game is getting bored while PS3 games have really nice games tbh.
    When i had my Nintendo 64 it was looots better than Playstation 1, after that they focused on the make the same games just changed the version. Like Mario or Zelda( yes it has best graffics now, but nothing compared to the classic one, where i spent lots of hours ). Anyway, IMO Nintendo shud make new games to get our fully attention again