PC Retards and GTA IV

This is a discussion on PC Retards and GTA IV within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; So I was looking around, since I plan on getting GTA IV soon, I noticed PC was out. I was ...
Page: 1

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

So I was looking around, since I plan on getting GTA IV soon, I noticed PC was out. I was like, hey cool, new feature for recording and editing video inside the game, awesome! I am NOT planning on buying it, I'm getting 360 version. Well I was reading reviews on the game from Stores Bestbuy, Walmart etc. I thought I could get a good kick out of it. I happened to stumble upon a guy complaining about the graphics of the game. He was complaining, why didn't Rockstar say that you needed a VERY good computer to play it? :unsure: Questions that are running in my head are, Is the best graphics game he's ever played is Runescape or MapleStory? and why would you buy any decent pc game unless you had the computer to back it up.

(I'm bored because I should be doing an essay)

wawh

i dont know what you're really trying to say as you have answerd your own question...

BUT gta is using the next gen for gaming, so ofcourse you need a computer that is build to play games and is quite up-to-date
    rockstar did say the pc requirements that are needed for your pc months ago on their website, so i dont know whats he complaining about

besides that, if you really want to play gta4 i suggest to buy it on console
    although better graphics and better gameplay and more options on the pc version, the cost of the computer is really huge (unless you already got a pc that got the required hardware)

MrBigStuff

He points to the fact that the guy who said that they didn't mention to have good pc for playing the game is a retard who probably never played a game with good graphics as GTA 4's graphics aren't that well, nothing to compare with CoD:WaW

Carabounga

According to this : http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

GTA IV required better configuration than COD to be runned

Dont forget to upload your graphic card drivers if you are playing on a PC with a NVIDIA card :
    http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_gtaiv_downloads.html

well if you want bad graphics requirements look at Guild Wars, its graphics blow CoD out of the water as wel as GTAIV, and about 100% of all pc games have the requirments on the box...