Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Prototype

This is a discussion on Prototype within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; to beat elizabeth green, all i did was do my 2x spike devastators, run away and consume 1-2 hunteres, and ...
Page: 2

to beat elizabeth green, all i did was do my 2x spike devastators, run away and consume 1-2 hunteres, and that fully refills your life+blue bar, then go back and use the spike devastators on her again

i went the whole game without using the strike team, i have no clue what it looks like or what it does

also at the end of the game, it sucks that you cant do anything without being transformed or you get spotted by a marine and your dot turns red + non stop air strikes or w/e they're called is soooooo gayyyy (when they radio a strike team and like 4 helicopters come and just spam rockets at you)

the game was really fun, the pedestrians are incredibly stupid and poorly done, theres maybe 10 different character models, you can easily stand in one spot and see 2-3 of the exact same person walking around
    also 1 punch = turn into a ragdoll and just fall over
    also if you pick one up like your going to consume them, then climb the tallest building and fall off, they're still alive and wriggling around in your hand

also also if you can rent the game instead of buy, u can beat it in 10+ hours of gameplay, after that theres really no reason to play it anymore

Urahara

i beat her but it took me like 45 minutes to beat. did a little bit of dmg, ran killed those things that follow u everywhere for health. rinse and repeat. so hard to get near her. damn[/b]
    Took me like an hour on hour on hard mode. The game gets boring afterwords, it's not like GTA where you roam the city after you beat the game. Unlocked all skills, killed all web-targets, shit is boring now and I wish I still had those 60$ right about now.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Took me like an hour on hour on hard mode. The game gets boring afterwords, it's not like GTA where you roam the city after you beat the game. Unlocked all skills, killed all web-targets, shit is boring now and I wish I still had those 60$ right about now.[/b]
    +1, im still trying to find a buyer and now i need shoes. dont want to take money from the bank :/ too lazy

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

gladly theres always piracy around

Tap0ut

kind of gay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12