Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PS3 Warhawk

This is a discussion on PS3 Warhawk within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; I'm ranked Commander now...
Page: 2

Dark_sith

I'm ranked Commander now

Slidah

<3 Warhawk ^_^

I am playing warhawk aswell id is claud1o-

(1st liutenant)

minhking

had to spend another 40$ for my hdmi cable but was really worth it big difference compared to the AV cable supplied. another thing that will be nice with warhawk will be the new Dualshock 3 controller its wireless but it rumbles :P[/b]

Where did you get hdmi cable for 40$ ? I bought mine 3 months ago 180$ each.
    BTW. Is it better to get a PS3 or blue ray player since i want to play Blue-ray in my home theather sytem ?

Banned Senior Member

Ps3 will work just as a standalone BluRay player would for your home theatre system. And any HDMI Cable will work, you dont need to buy $200 cables when you can buy $30 ones that work just the same. The stores pay about $6 for the cables they sell for $70+

minhking

The problem is which stores sell hdmi for 30$ ? the less expensive ones i saw in stores are like 120 $
    I hate stealing so i dont see how i can get a hdmi cable for 30 bucks

Dark_sith

The problem is which stores sell hdmi for 30$ ? the less expensive ones i saw in stores are like 120 $
    I hate stealing so i dont see how i can get a hdmi cable for 30 bucks[/b]
    i got mine at Fry&#39;s electronics but i knew a friend who worked and i got like 5% off and your probably buying the longer HDMI cables the smaller the cheaper well thats what i saw when i was looking for the cords. i dont think you may have one but in california its basically a bigger best buy but alot cheaper keep looking and if you can&#39;t find any just buy the 120$ it makes a big difference to the supplied cable. add me to PSN friends list my name is Bowzhur

and if you dont like to steal just pay someone to steal for you..... so your somewhat paying most likely not full price but your paying something :lol:

Banned Senior Member

I got mine from walmart, you dont need extremely long HDMI cables unless your system is going to be far from the TV. Check Monoprice.com, they have cables from between $2-$20, as well as the $50+ ones

Dark_sith

lol if someone wants to play Warhawk with me add me my PS3 tag is Bowzhur im usually int he variety game rooms

minhking

As i experiemented Hi def television. I notice a difference between my 120$ hdmi cable and the other one that cost me roughly 190$. The images are way better with the Monster Hdmi 190$. I tested them on HD cable television and on DVD upscaling player. There is something that is beyond my knowledges

Dark_sith

new patch ranks are fixed i&#39;m a wingman again

inflame666

i also play warhawk too if anyone want to add my username is UnholyAngelus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12