Sony Online Star Wars Galaxies

This is a discussion on Sony Online Star Wars Galaxies within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; i seriously love this company. the way that they have made an online game bigger and better than KOTOR is ...
Page: 1

Jake/Beric

i seriously love this company. the way that they have made an online game bigger and better than KOTOR is amazinggggg, HUGE difference, and much better graphics aswell, yea it fully P2P, but worth it in my opinion. got guilds, 11+ different planets to play on, each approx the same size as whole KO,... then there also space that u can lvl. i chose commando profession, looks koolest i think. GM's r amazing,... help with live chat support, in-game support within 3 hrs of request usually,... and also tickets. i placed some SS of some things avalibe in game. if u come try it i on server Flurry. feel free to pm me. i am impereal, not rebel, ohh guilds unlimited number of ppl can join =) so yea i love this sony game it sweet as hell

i used to play this game, lol i think it's way more huge than ko. some places you have to do a freaking 5 minute walk just to get there lol. i'd say the size is as large as anarchy online.

but yeah it's pretty fun, i used to be a commando also, i had trouble choosing between bounty hunter and commando but commando pwns so i eventually stuck with them.

only problem with this game though is it's p2p, the only games i've ever p2p'd for was WoW and SWG. i tried the eve online free trial and it was a very slow pace game which isn't my type. you gota have a lot of freaking patience to level up and stuff. but yeah lol, i've been playing ko for years now, probably like 3-5 years and i still haven't p2p'd not even once and my signature says 2005 but it's not my first account as i forgot my first lol.

Jake/Beric

i used to play this game, lol i think it's way more huge than ko. some places you have to do a freaking 5 minute walk just to get there lol. i'd say the size is as large as anarchy online.

but yeah it's pretty fun, i used to be a commando also, i had trouble choosing between bounty hunter and commando but commando pwns so i eventually stuck with them.

only problem with this game though is it's p2p, the only games i've ever p2p'd for was WoW and SWG. i tried the eve online free trial and it was a very slow pace game which isn't my type. you gota have a lot of freaking patience to level up and stuff. but yeah lol, i've been playing ko for years now, probably like 3-5 years and i still haven't p2p'd not even once and my signature says 2005 but it's not my first account as i forgot my first lol.[/b]

they now at chapter 9, freaking amazing new graphics for jedi. Also my new acct is lvl 90, macroin (using a pet to lvl) is completely legal. 0-90 8 days the space aspect is amazing, i got the eta-2 starfighter (requires decent pilot lvl) also known as the jedi starfighter, (same one u see in clone wars) so once again if u try it out i am on server flurry, my char name is Berik, to msg me, u need to /tell Berik.