suikoden 2. real old sch shit.

This is a discussion on suikoden 2. real old sch shit. within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; anyone rmbs this game? its a really popular rpg for playstation 1.. probably one of the best rated. imo the ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default suikoden 2. real old sch shit.

anyone rmbs this game? its a really popular rpg for playstation 1.. probably one of the best rated. imo the BEST rpg storyline-wise, nothing else could've beaten its storyline. the soundtrack was damn awesome too.. awwww i feel so sad just thinking about it

My friend and I bought this game and the strategy guide on release date, and he stayed over at my place that night and we beat the game. I think we beat the game twice within 2-3 days, it was like an addict marathon! The game is so good that if you have an original copy of the game, you could easily ebay it for $80+.

I have played all Suikoden game except 5 thus far. 1,2,3, are amazing, but 4 was a let down. =(

wtf thats fast... but u guys didn't get the best ending ya?

We did, but we used the strategy guide to make sure we recruited all 108 stars. It is impossible to recruit all 108 stars without strategy guide. we were only able to get like 103 or so without it

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    We did, but we used the strategy guide to make sure we recruited all 108 stars. It is impossible to recruit all 108 stars without strategy guide. we were only able to get like 103 or so without it
    yea.. i know right. all the idiots who claim they can finish a game thoroughly(like complete all the fucking side quest and get everyshit) on their first try without a strategy guide i freakin' hate those posers

Banned Senior Member

I prefered the first one ( had 108 people, I dont know if the 2nd game did ) I loved doing the army battles between the liberation army and the empire

I purchased the first one on PSN so I could put it on PSP, but never tried it yet. It has been so long since I finished the first one xD.

But I remember the overall quality in the second one is better than the first

The only way to recruit 108 stars without guide is second play through. I seriously doubt anyone got the best ending from their first play through without using some sort of fourm / guide help.

I recently finished Suikoden on NDS, and beat it in one sitting without using guide. I only got like 105 stars because there was a no-return point for recruits. It didn't affect the ending, but still, it was impossible to know without using guide / forum.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    I prefered the first one ( had 108 people, I dont know if the 2nd game did ) I loved doing the army battles between the liberation army and the empire
    storyline isn't as engaging for the first..the 2nd had a lot of nice twists.

KainValance

Suikoden 2 was an amazing game, i've still yet to beat it. I've beaten the first one twice, once with and once without all stars.

Though I think im going to have to start the second one over again... I missed a few stars in that one.