U.K get MGS4 Demo before Usa :O

This is a discussion on U.K get MGS4 Demo before Usa :O within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; no idea if im outdated but i just seen it on my PSN check the usa id i have for ...
Page: 1

Banned

no idea if im outdated but i just seen it on my PSN check the usa id i have for new stuff and they didnt have the metal gear one

Banned Senior Member

Dark_sith

KONAMI IS FUCKIG RETARDED, they made the USA buy 5$ DVD's so they can get the Beta, then they announce ALL of Europe get's it for free, no shit it's going to get traffic. It's been delayed till Friday that's what some guy posted on the MGS Forums, but we all can blame Konami for being fucking idiots...

Banned

KONAMI IS FUCKIG RETARDED, they made the USA buy 5$ DVD's so they can get the Beta, then they announce ALL of Europe get's it for free, no shit it's going to get traffic. It's been delayed till Friday that's what some guy posted on the MGS Forums, but we all can blame Konami for being fucking idiots...[/b]
    i love it im nearly done downloading it Do we get GTAIV before you ?

and DAMNNNN traffic for the patch on MGO is BAD lagging my wirless quite bad 30 mins to do 40%

Banned

FROM EVERYONE IN ENGLAND...

PWNT HAHAHAHA

Banned Senior Member

i love it im nearly done downloading it Do we get GTAIV before you ?

and DAMNNNN traffic for the patch on MGO is BAD lagging my wirless quite bad 30 mins to do 40%[/b]
    GTA is released everywhere at the same time

Dark_sith

Yeah GTA will be released everywhere at the same time, USA got fucked hardcore by Konami, but since I love MGS so I can&#39;t get angry at them <_< we get it on Friday....The longest week ever....

Banned Senior Member

I&#39;m off Friday/saturdays so I got 2 days to play it before I have to work again ^^

Banned

I&#39;m off Friday/saturdays so I got 2 days to play it before I have to work again ^^[/b]

europes got postponed aswell ...... -.- i get same error (09????-FFFFF???) (?= dont know numbers)

i mean my shop is openin at 12am tuesday ( monday night) too sell it . hence we are 5 hours ahead + of usa we get it before

if im correct in thinking

Dark_sith

Yeah I know the Gamestop&#39;s around here are doing the midnight release, I&#39;m just going to make my friend save a copy for me at Wal-Mart :lol:

Banned

Yeah I know the Gamestop&#39;s around here are doing the midnight release, I&#39;m just going to make my friend save a copy for me at Wal-Mart :lol:[/b]
    so because were 5 hours ahead we get it 5 hours before ^^ ?

Dark_sith

SERVERS ARE UP START PLAYING

I&#39;m playing it, the game RULES, damn CQC they used it many times on me and I couldn&#39;t use it on them yet>.<
    I&#39;m good at using boxes xD

Dark_sith

I just got

Level 3 Assault Rifle skill
    Movement Speed 2
    Enemy Awareness 2

I play dead alot watch them pass me then I do the C@C where you choke them from their back when they are on the ground then I salute,TBAG then headshot....

and I&#39;m a level 5 going to work on SMG level now

Banned

I just got

Level 3 Assault Rifle skill
    Movement Speed 2
    Enemy Awareness 2

I play dead alot watch them pass me then I do the C@C where you choke them from their back when they are on the ground then I salute,TBAG then headshot....

and I&#39;m a level 5 going to work on SMG level now[/b]

played it last night was awesome :P illl be bak more after to rule on it ... IGN : Bogan