XBOX 360 E73 Problem

This is a discussion on XBOX 360 E73 Problem within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; Hello! Ive got problem with my xbox 360, after like an hour playing, i turned off my xbox and turned ...
Page: 1

Default XBOX 360 E73 Problem

Hello!
    Ive got problem with my xbox 360, after like an hour playing, i turned off my xbox and turned it on in 30 minutes, then i saw an E73 error. Is there possiblility to repair it or smth?

If any1 know pm me or just post here.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

use your warranty. nothing else will fix that won't void warranty. or you could keep trying turn off and on if you are feeling lucky

yup, only microsoft can really get rid of those errors - If it's not the ring of death, I dunno what error that was but when I had mine it gave me none. And the warranty is only good for like 1-2 year's, you will have to pay for it to be repaired unless it's the red ring of death <3. Which is 3 red ring's xD. And pray that they fix it, because if it's even a little bit scratched up or has a scratch in the back where you open the case up they WON'T touch it even for money so :P.

Hmm, i saw many shops which offers repair of E error and Ring of Deaths. I mgiht try to go there and see what I can do.

Banned

Yep, i had the same error and i used "home methods" and my xbox burned lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barteo View Post
    Hmm, i saw many shops which offers repair of E error and Ring of Deaths. I mgiht try to go there and see what I can do.
    You go ahead and do that, Know that if they fuck it up microsoft won't fix it either. Because it voidds the warranty - side note - Stop the massive post's z.z

Yeap, but I can't send xbox 360 to microsoft support, coz its altered. Soft is changed, DVD-ROM is changed too.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

If your talking about the ring of death error, i had it and i got it fixed. What happens is the heat sinks in the xbox wear off (their foam) and then theres no air circulation so the xbox overheats. The solution is to take off the old heat sinks and replace them with pennies (wrapped in electrical tape) and then wrap the xbox in towels to overheat reset it. Theres tutorials on youtube if your looking to fix it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    If your talking about the ring of death error, i had it and i got it fixed. What happens is the heat sinks in the xbox wear off (their foam) and then theres no air circulation so the xbox overheats. The solution is to take off the old heat sinks and replace them with pennies (wrapped in electrical tape) and then wrap the xbox in towels to overheat reset it. Theres tutorials on youtube if your looking to fix it yourself.
    THeirs over 20 ways on how to fix, Half of them are bullshit, the other half work for awhile and then dies out anyway's.

ImShort

Go to like xbox.com and search for like sending in your xbox. You keep your hardrive and send the xbox to microsoft and they fix it