Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BEAT DOWN!

This is a discussion on BEAT DOWN! within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfkL5P5GyRk Fight between 2 guys at my school, cory is the big dude, cody is the skinny dude, funny thing ...
Page: 1

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfkL5P5GyRk

Fight between 2 guys at my school, cory is the big dude, cody is the skinny dude, funny thing is, they both friends, and they are fighting cuz one stole the others seat at the lunch table....

J

Wow, those guys are horrible at fighting. Over a seat at the lunch table? Who eats at lunch tables?

kennyburger

wow.. there was a fight today at my school that involved someone named cody and some mexican guy

just pasted from a bulletin in myspace
    Date: Nov 8, 2007 3:46 PM
    Subject: As told by Tony( whom I am indebted to)
    Body: "Ya, almost got in a fight today... well, I wouldn't have fought, cause I'm a pussy. I would've probably tried to break up the fight but, whatever. I'm a poon.

Ok, so my friends and I are chiilin' outside at lunch today like we always do. And all of a sudden, these whitetrash/cholo, sister-bangin', southpole wearin', faggots start throwing shit at us.

One of cholo fuckass-douchcunt's threatens to fight one of our friends. One thing everyone should know about my friends is that they're loyal as hell and will do anything for you. So My nigs, Dylan and Cody start to get enraged. They would have beat the shit out of those kids right then and there but Cody's girlfriend didn't want anybody getting hurt or suspended. So we let it slide.

Well, lunch ends. Next passing period comes and Cody, sees the kid that was throwing stuff and trying to start shit, runs up to him and socks the liveing piss out of the side of his face. He hits the floor, and Cody starts wailing on the back of his head. The kid stumbles away, and then Cody delivers a blow to the side of his head that supposedly (I didn't see the fight, I just heard about it) could be heard across the whole commons. Then a Narc tackles both of them and they go to the office.

In conclusion, don't fuck with me or my friends.

-Adrenaline pumped Tony"

oh yeah, it happened and Cody dominated that kid
    It wasn't a fight
    It was a one man BEATDOWN

they suck at fighting

Banned

lmao that skinny kid is a dumbass. He's just askin to get punched in the face

Delicious

haha yea he thinks he can hit him when his doing it from the same fkn side n using the same fkn swing...how retared can you be...they both suck at it but gj fatti ^^

Banned

GG retard

Some people thinking they strong , but actually they have no clue how to fight , i've practive in Krate for 6 years and kickbox for 4 years , i'd know if i was in this fight , both of this kids could get more then 10 pounch in thier face , nobody dont try to protect his own head , they both only try to " show " how strong they are near the other people , but actually if it was somebody who know how to fight , i doubt if they could hit him 1 time , also people jumping when they fight ( atleast me ) , its give more power for the hit , and also can confuesd your enemy , but like i said , they both sucks have no clue how to fight .

preppy was just asking to get punched in the face with his flailing 'punches'

Opakigad

If we fight in school we're sent to principal, not fair

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

If we fight in school we're sent to principal, not fair [/b]
    That was at some ones house, if we fight in school, we get a ticket, and sometimes worse, depending on how bad the fight was, and if you have a bad record.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

tell them to learn how to combo ;/

Imhotep

tell them to learn how to combo ;/[/b]
    +1, All I see is pussy ass sliding :/

Banned

both of em dont have any hands

skinny kid had a good minor combo...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast