Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

best streetsoccer freestyler ever is asian

This is a discussion on best streetsoccer freestyler ever is asian within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; no flaming intended, but it looks all cool except 1 thing. the part where his leg spins twice around the ...
Page: 2

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

no flaming intended, but it looks all cool except 1 thing.

the part where his leg spins twice around the ball gives me this weird feeling like its fake.... it seems like unhumanly fast the rest look cool but that looks a bit extreme [/b]
    Lol i was watching then suddenly he took his leg around the ball twice and i thought wtf, not possible lol.

His leg moves crazily fast. Ide have to agree with u.

good thing i'm american and i don't care about soccer

jimfujitsu

i thought the same thing
    like the ball is attached to a string or soemthing, but the rest somewhat real[/b]
    Yes a magical string that allows him to move his foot through it .You do realise he does 360* loops around it . Besides if you look closely when he does 3 loops around it he actually touches the ball a little and pushes it back up during the loop . it's just skills.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

it's true, it's pretty amazing stuff, but i'll tell u this, since i'm a provincial soccer player

some people practice on their personal skills like this guy all the time, and when they have to go in game they can't do shit (this is how my team's bench players usually are, all good in the tricks but suck in game)

some people like me actually practice the playing game, where u play as a team and DEFINETLY, not pull any of these moves on the field or the coach would fuking kik ur ass

as for me, i know how to do like half of that stuff that he did, and all it takes is to pull like 1 or 2 of those tricks when u go somewhere for people to say "oh damn he is good"

it's true, it's pretty amazing stuff, but i'll tell u this, since i'm a provincial soccer player

some people practice on their personal skills like this guy all the time, and when they have to go in game they can't do shit (this is how my team's bench players usually are, all good in the tricks but suck in game)

some people like me actually practice the playing game, where u play as a team and DEFINETLY, not pull any of these moves on the field or the coach would fuking kik ur ass

as for me, i know how to do like half of that stuff that he did, and all it takes is to pull like 1 or 2 of those tricks when u go somewhere for people to say "oh damn he is good"[/b]
    upload video or it never happened.

that is like saying Kobe is useless because he doesn't know how to play basketball with a team.

ps: great find, was 100% impressed, especially coming from an asian lol.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

as for me, i know how to do like half of that stuff that he did, and all it takes is to pull like 1 or 2 of those tricks when u go somewhere for people to say "oh damn he is good"[/b]
    I used to play soccer too and that kind of tricks are useless in the field.
    Great vid though

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

upload video or it never happened.

that is like saying Kobe is useless because he doesn't know how to play basketball with a team.

ps: great find, was 100% impressed, especially coming from an asian lol.[/b]
    upload a video of what? me doing soccer tricks? didn't u read what i said i liked to keep practising on my game on the field rather then practise the tricks

and as for the kobe example, Kobe isn't useless but if he knew how to play basketball with the lakers then they would probably go a little further then they usually though

and it's such a bad example since this asian here is showing tricks only, which aren't even used in the real game so they help him jack shit

as for me, i know how to do like half of that stuff that he did[/b]
    I am sure this asian kid can control a soccer ball much better than you can, even on the field. He probably plays for a soccer team in his city as well. That kid loves soccer more than you love KO, except he doesn't go over his head.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12