Drag-Race crash

This is a discussion on Drag-Race crash within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; dunno if it was posted before. when i've seen that in tv, i was shocked for 2 weeks and just ...
Page: 1

dunno if it was posted before. when i've seen that in tv, i was shocked for 2 weeks and just remembered.

in longer version you hear their friends screaming their names and "he's gone.. HE'S GONE"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy2FKdDPlPU

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

dangg

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

shit happens

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

damn, ouch

Hydr4

turks

NeronDomitius

retards !!!

0% security on track, it was just a matter of time when will happen something like that..

Xtr3m3

WTF!

Seriously there was no security whatsoever...I mean come on if you are going to see a race with 0% security might as well get behind the cars than at the sides...

Sad but true...

retards !!!

0% security on track, it was just a matter of time when will happen something like that..[/b]

WTF!

Seriously there was no security whatsoever...I mean come on if you are going to see a race with 0% security might as well get behind the cars than at the sides...

Sad but true...[/b]

you are not the only one who's thinking like that. actually it's not like in turkey there isn't any security on racingtracks. it was just that raceday where the organisators had no security planks things. the organisator said to the visitors to go home because of the lack on security.. they didn't. sometimes i really say "stuff like that cna only happens in turkey".. and actually most of the time its true.