first intro using sony vegas pro 8

This is a discussion on first intro using sony vegas pro 8 within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; This is my first time using sony vegas pro so please no bad comments, i would like to know what ...
Page: 1

tguedes

This is my first time using sony vegas pro so please no bad comments, i would like to know what i did wrong and what i should do better next time. ThANKS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CataOQ8D1o

FlyingAfrican

change your text, and get rid of the starting little intro in the beginning with all the water or w/e it was, theres no need for all this flashy crap, people enjoy the more professional original look with a few bit editing.

tguedes

change your text, and get rid of the starting little intro in the beginning with all the lightning, theres no need for all this flashy crap, people enjoy the more professional original look with a few bit editing.[/b]

ohh ok lol, even though i thought the beginning was the best part:P

i thought i was tripping on shrooms when i clicked play. :blink: :wacko:

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I liked this the first time I heard it when it was called Like a Boss.

tguedes

thanks for the positive comment

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Bad AR, the font is lame, can hardly read it and it looks disgusting, its not much of an intro at all, just a font with some background effects, a light ray put over it and music to it, not synced at all, nothing. I suggest going through the tutorials of videocopilot.net and get yourself an image of how it should and could be done.

tguedes

yea i didnt look at any tutorials, just my friend explaining through the phone how to work it

Lati

I would use AAE for intro..
    Personally i dont like after effects, but its great for making intros, etc.
    In this one u should use fade offset at the end, and maybe little at the begining both on the clip and music.

darter

sony vegas is horrible for intros. just get the latest version of adobe after effects and read some tuts.