Insane semi truck

This is a discussion on Insane semi truck within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; http://www.break.com/index/semi-truck-with...et-engines.html...
Page: 1

Beast&Harlot

Seen that fucker in person out on the Salt Flats in Utah about a year ago when it broke a ground speed record....

J

Ouch...my ears hurt from just listening to it over the internet...cant imagine it in real life. That idiot with the white shirt is a retard for standing behind it.

Beast&Harlot

Ouch...my ears hurt from just listening to it over the internet...cant imagine it in real life. That idiot with the white shirt is a retard for standing behind it.[/b]
    Agree with that, and really its not as loud as you think...Yes its really loud but its more of high pitch sound when it finaly lets go pretty sweet sight to see in the dark, just under the lights tho.

Banned

Ouch...my ears hurt from just listening to it over the internet...cant imagine it in real life. That idiot with the white shirt is a retard for standing behind it.[/b]
    Totally agree lol =/

DarkSid

idk what about you but it is really really really loud, jet engines are the loudest thing I've ever heard in my life, the gay thing is that I hear them every day all day long :/ damn army!

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

lol, we have something close by that does allmost the same thing
    like 10 trucks or so, pimp there truck out with jet engines and shit, and then they do a race

its awesome in rl