Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Left 4 Dead Frag Video

This is a discussion on Left 4 Dead Frag Video within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Most were scrims and it was never against a group of pubs. You can't really tell skill level of other ...
Page: 2

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Most were scrims and it was never against a group of pubs. You can't really tell skill level of other players when they get quad capped especially when it's done quickly.

4 hunters are not rare if you know the combination to get the spawns. At the start of any map if you waste boomer and smoker and hold both hunters and then kill the next smoker/boomer you will always get 4 hunters. Same thing applies to 3 hunters and smoker. Waste the first boomer and you will get 3 hunters and smoker. If you all attack at the same time and kill off the boomer last you will also get a 3 hunter 1 smoker usually.[/b]
    Yes I know there's a rotation but in clan wars you can't really waste any time so you have to go with whatever you've got.
    You should try 8vs8 sometime, it's freaking awesome since there are 6 hunters, 1 smoker, 1 boomer. Also if you play in advanced level it makes the game even more exciting and you can't really afford to shoot your team mates as a survivor :P

Yes I know there's a rotation but in clan wars you can't really waste any time so you have to go with whatever you've got.
    You should try 8vs8 sometime, it's freaking awesome since there are 6 hunters, 1 smoker, 1 boomer. Also if you play in advanced level it makes the game even more exciting and you can't really afford to shoot your team mates as a survivor :P[/b]
    I've played competitive l4d as well as watch live casts of it on a daily basis. Sometimes sacking a boomer isnt an option but most of the time it is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12