Me and my dog playing

This is a discussion on Me and my dog playing within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; lvl 80 border collie, soon to be 83 :P For those of you that know me this is why I ...
Page: 1

GyverMan

lvl 80 border collie, soon to be 83 :P For those of you that know me this is why I don't play KO as much as I used to. Still a ways to go, we have about 5 months yet until the real competitions begin so we have been training and conditioning, for 4 hours everyday. Now that my knee is better I am back to running with her about 3-4 miles a day. So give me about 3 months and I will post a much better vid

http://files.filefront.com/mabelzzwmv/;135...;/fileinfo.html

cool ;p
    most time you do same thing, but its so hard for dog ;d

Anal Rapist Senior Member

dude ur dog is awsomee!!!, ur the one who gave her this training?.. wow awsome, wish my cat could do that

GG! "D

lil_mageskillz

those r some cool tricks

awesome! that SR combo is just.. RAWR

How long did it take to teach your dog those tricks? :P

GyverMan

I am a professional dog trainer. My dog is 3 years old, we started frisbee training about 1 year ago because you dont want to start any earlier than that. If she were to make a bad landing and get hurt while she was young you would have permanent joint and bone damage because they grow so quickly. After 2 years they are fully developed and so if a bone or joint is damaged it can heal normally. Our next video I plan on showcasing some more tricks Currently we are workin out the kinks on a trick where she balances on my shoulders while I am standing and another one where I lay on my back put my feet up and she balances on my feet while catching some discs

ImSoDemon

My Aunt have a border collie. SHe just had puppies.

They dont do nothing with her. She just stays out side.

Banned Senior Member

thats pretty cool :P
    i got dogs myself but its Greyhounds so there is not much training there

but i've heard that dogs is fully grown at 15months? in greyhound racing we start practicing and racing when they are 15months (but its different breeds)

you should be pretty good throwing frisbees? try to throw one as far as you can and see if he/she can catch up :P

nice work

evilwevel

border collies are the best :lol:

ours is getting pretty old, she's going to be 16 in 3 months. she'd do anything to catch a stick or a ball. to bad she's really old now and she's got a lot of troubles with her hip joints (common with border collies). the thing that always amazed me was that she never got tired when she was young. you could let her run after sticks for hours and she'd just go lie down for 15 minutes and by the time you got to your chair she was already shoving the stick back in your hands

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

i want a dog