Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

new heineken commercial

This is a discussion on new heineken commercial within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Heineken sucks, but it's a cool commercial :P[/b] Agreed. Dutch beers taste like water when u tried a belgian beer ...
Page: 2

Heineken sucks, but it's a cool commercial :P[/b]
    Agreed.

Dutch beers taste like water when u tried a belgian beer like stella/duvel or a trapist (dunno the english word but trapist= beer made by priests in their spare time) "leffe, westvleteren".

Arthurios

dutch beer taste like water in disco's but not if you buy it yourself , but best is a trip to Prague /Chek republic, beer is sooooo cheap and good

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

dutch beer taste like water in disco's but not if you buy it yourself , but best is a trip to Prague /Chek republic, beer is sooooo cheap and good[/b]

+1 was there last year

NeronDomitius

awesome made my day ^^

Arthurios

+1 was there last year[/b]
    then you also know the girls are hot aswell but you live in Sweden so probably not a lot of difference

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

swedish girls are way hotter then dutch ones. h34r:

IsgurosBous

You suck..
    <3 for Heineken.[/b]
    No I don&#39;t. You&#39;re probably from America, that&#39;s the only place where they like Heineken. In Holland people only drink Heineken because it&#39;s kinda cheap and you can drink loads of it.

Agreed.

Dutch beers taste like water when u tried a belgian beer like stella/duvel or a trapist (dunno the english word but trapist= beer made by priests in their spare time) "leffe, westvleteren".[/b]
    At my student&#39;s club (dunno a good word for &#39;studentenvereniging&#39; in English) we&#39;ve got Palm (for €1,10 only). And now also Leffe Triple (bottled though) for €1,35. <3 that

dutch beer taste like water in disco&#39;s but not if you buy it yourself , but best is a trip to Prague /Chek republic, beer is sooooo cheap and good[/b]
    Yeah I&#39;ve been to Plzn and Prague, and drank Pilsner Urquell/Gambrinus there It pwns.

lo. My colleague just showed me. Its so damn nice. :P

Dutch ofcourse what else

(Hertog Jan is better though)[/b]
    Now you sound like Gourge clooney ( speld rong ? )

Dutch ... What else ?

Anyways iv seen it a lot on tv alraddy but i still love it ( except that bear its selve i prefer Hertog jan to :P )

swedish girls are way hotter then dutch ones. h34r:[/b]
    I disagree, this swedish girl is showing the only thing where sweden is good for :P
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/swedish...talgrl.jpg?o=45

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12