Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ONLY IN TURKEY !

This is a discussion on ONLY IN TURKEY ! within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; in sweden , people that have arabic backround do we usual call "turks" maybe its the same in his country...
Page: 4

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

in sweden , people that have arabic backround do we usual call "turks" maybe its the same in his country

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

That's quite funny

in sweden , people that have arabic backround do we usual call "turks" maybe its the same in his country[/b]
    dunno i know some gg polish guys here in the netherlands
    but like every land they also have some retards so i dont blaim his country just hum

arabic and turkish is really big in difference

u got to see to know what i mean

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

in sweden , people that have arabic backround do we usual call "turks" maybe its the same in his country[/b]
    arabic and turks lol?

a big difference same like summer and winter

Uzu

Okay so I won't try to sound racism or offensive.
    At first turks aren't a race so you can't tell people that they are racist when they talk bad stuff about turks like 'turks are all motherfawking assholes'. Turkey is a islamic country and so do they treat their mothers, why do you think the little kids say 'fu*k your mather amerękan' ? because we find it most offensive to flame the mothers of people we don't like cause we think it's offending them alot since we love our parents and don't treat them just like shit.

On the one hand this video is showing a very funny arabic dance which is tradition in their country, and yes in turkey we dance those dances too at big festivals like one weddings and so on... but on the other hand, what do you think about turks watching some european girls shaking their booties to anima libera or boys doing that shuffle dance style? They don't go mad and open a topic and name it ' HAHAHAHAA AMERĘCAN ' on frmtr. Yes ofcourse they find it funny and maybe some don't... every person has a different mind and his own opinion.

And I love those signatures about how turks demonstrate their english skills... and i love how most of the turk haters on these forums can't speak english too (yes i cant speak english too but i dont take a screenshot about english speaking ppl and put them on a turkish forum)...

The english speaking turks have realized that it is more important to do further studies instead of playing a bugged pixelgame, that's why u find them barely on Knight Online (and yes it ashames me that im still playing this game between all those people and their prejudgement BUT i love to talk to my friends i made and i enjoy every hour of pk with them)

If you think this post is about nationality or offensive admins, I'm considered that i might get banned...

Of course this is true UZU

we can also open a topic how poor polish ppl live in poland without money and so on, but this is not nice and we are not racists, we just want tolerance and a community where nationality isn't important. Is it important in this forum if we are turkish, israeli, american, british, german or canadian ? and every state have his own culture right? so respect the culture

arabic and turks lol?

a big difference same like summer and winter[/b]
    not for us swedes , atleast me because im dont know and care about the differents
    but i think most of us swedes think like me , and they have been called "turks" long time

Arthurios

Uzu, Turks are a race I dont know what you are talking about. Just look on Turkic People at the internet-google. And to this polish guy, why we are defending? its because we are Turks and do we act like you said turks would? Every country has a couple of rotten apples just like Poland has you. How old are you btw? 13 or something? Just act a bit mature and try to think before saying something. You cant be that mature because you are almost crying about a game.

listen .. if i will pm evryone in game with Polsih speak .. only Poland words ... you will said "i dont speak polish" and im still talkin to you in Polish .. you say again "i dont speak Polish" and im said to you i fuck your mother, family, and all what you got .. is nice ? you wait 2 minute and next Polish man do same .. and same same same .. If we will using Polish words, and all time fuck ur family, flame you and your family coz you dont live in Poland what you and your turkey brothers do ? you will just hate Poland ..

And now all hack, koxps, dupe methods will be made by Poland .. we duping, koxping ... you exping with your party, and comes up full koxp Poland party and they ks u .. if u say something they will fuck ur family ...
    if we do it you will hate Poland country .. But its doing turkey, not Poland .. and thats a biggest problem .. i know 100% (who is no from turkey) said in hes life he fuck turkey from .. im sure for 100% all the best players do said it ..

If Poland is poor you must be richy germans lol ...... xD

Arthurios

First I want to say, improve your english bro, it sucks, the grammar etc. Second: Turkey or Poland isn't doing it TURKISH AND POLISH ETC players are doing it. That is a huge difference. There are 80mil Turkish people in the world and because of 100 stupid guys you talked with you are being a racist against those 80mil other people? How sad is that.
    Third: ITS A FUKKING GAME, its not real life god thamn it, just a game!!!! pff you guys (people who start topics like this, not everyone) clearly have no personal and normal life.
    And fourth, im a Turkish guy who lives in the Netherlands and yes we are rich compared to most of poland and most of polish guys over here, but that has nothing to do with it, it was just an example from someone that we also could say allot of things against other countrys. I think most of the Dutch people and German people would say negativ things about Polish people because the crime in the Netherlands is allot higher then before Poland joined the EU.

ps: we had exchange students from Poland last week, from Jaslo or something. And guess what, they couldnt speak english normally, they couldnt do shit in the Netherlands. We did everything they just sit and did nothing with the project we had. But this doesnt mean I hate every polish citizen, not every polish guy is an idiot like you, not every polish guy is unmature like you. There are normal guys I even have a good friend in my class who is polish.

I just want to say with this is, that there always will be stupid and ignorant people and opening a topic at a game forum wont help shit.

yes another example I'm working in Germany in AUDI AG the main factory where all audis be producing. We had in the last years the problem that polish ppl stole cars very expensive cars like Audi A8 , RS6 , S4 and more.... This cars stole polish ppl , so now are all polish ppl criminal ? in germany polish ppl steal alot electronic things and they are famous to do that ...now are all polish ppl thieves ?

You comparing a virtual game with the reality are u dumb? also in KO are 80% of the turks under 16 years old and when u know older people u can be sure that they are very nice ppl.

you have no idea from real life I advise u to quit the game to go for a blow

SHORT: YOU HAVE NO LIFE !!!!

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

you have no idea from real life I advise u to quit the game to go for a blow

SHORT: YOU HAVE NO LIFE !!!![/b]
    Right then - see you in a month.

Uzu

Right then - see you in a month.[/b]
    lol.. u should have closed this topic in case these things wont happen

lol.. u should have closed this topic in case these things wont happen[/b]
    he warned us first , its the guys own faulth that he got banned 30 days

King0fKingZ

Right then - see you in a month.[/b]
    ahaha and this fucking racist who opened topic not get banned ?

Too many racists here I hope Obama will change the ppl in USA

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast