Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

What Car are you driving?

This is a discussion on What Car are you driving? within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; impressive i wonder if the duct tape came standard[/b] only with the LX package, same with the "sport-green" paintjob...
Page: 19

evilwevel

impressive i wonder if the duct tape came standard[/b]
    only with the LX package, same with the "sport-green" paintjob

It take's me from point A to Point B while protecting me from Missile's, Gun fire, Bomb's, and C4 explosives and the tires are good for just about all that as well. For what it doe's I get fair gas mileage :lol:

Banned

I dont like riced out hondas, acuras, nissans, ect. I do like Hondas, Acuras, Nissans if done with taste, they are slow and it takes a lot of money to make them fast. I usually dont like Euro cars. American cars are asome but break down. I got something in between. American Rice lol custom suspension, Wheels 17X8s, Eyelids, some other mods. 2005 Dodge Neon (Neon on Steroids) Weighed the car its at 2900LBS and has 235 HP and 250+ Torque. There isnt much of a racing scene here in SF Cali but we made our own group.

[/b]
    wow rofl. i read like halfway through your opening statement and expect to see a z06 or some shit and i scroll down to see...

skittles with eyelids~~!

FisherySociety

wow rofl. i read like halfway through your opening statement and expect to see a z06 or some shit and i scroll down to see...

skittles with eyelids~~![/b]
    It is a nice car and you would be surprised how fast one can go, however i just cant get myself over the styling i would have rather gone with a colbalt ss or a wrx both good for the money.

paperownz

It is a nice car and you would be surprised how fast one can go, however i just cant get myself over the styling i would have rather gone with a colbalt ss or a wrx both good for the money.[/b]
    i bet it aint faster then mitsu 3000gt vr4 (twin turbo).

FisherySociety

i bet it aint faster then mitsu 3000gt vr4 (twin turbo).[/b]
    thank you for stating the obvious and finding one of those in good condition isnt cheap..

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

My friend has a RT neon with a swapped srt-4 motor from a wrecked car.. He put a shit load of money into and as of right now it has a little over 500hp to the wheels.. I have the old dyno video of when it had 465 to the wheels somewhere.. Impressive for a 4cyl car.. He raced an 02 trans am and an 01 trans am with some bolt ons, wasn't even close lol... I like VR-4's, they have power and are AWD..

paperownz

Vr4 is capable of 700+hp but they electronic control. In US VR4 twin turbo is hard to find. And if u fond thos they cost lot.

Just bought it.

Just bought it.[/b]
    Don't accidentally choke on your car :lol: :lol:

lol racing police...

GetToTheChoppah

My 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 "Cummins Turbo Diesel"
    I dont have any good pic of her but I drive this truck everyday and comp sled pull with it. And if you dont no what that is its where you pull a sled that weighs 40,000 pounds with no wheels down a 300 ft dirt track....I made it 262ft so far
    it will also blow the doors off any ricer arountd :lol:
    560hp
    1256tq

Fucking hillbillies and their trucks race trucks like that prooly look like a bloody choo choo train from a mile away

We have corners here too

Bowtie4Life

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3228755

Just got the wheels done today, if anyone has a cardomain page, feel free to add me

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

My baby in 2weeks

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    03-22-2023, 09:33 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    02-16-2023, 08:55 AM
  3. Media