4 Hours In Cod: Black Ops Campaign+ Tested Guns & Customization... MUST BUY

This is a discussion on 4 Hours In Cod: Black Ops Campaign+ Tested Guns & Customization... MUST BUY within the CoD forums, part of the Other category; Nothing like modern warfare 2. starting with multiplayer: Me and my bro tested guns, customizing, and everything. There is ALOT ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default 4 Hours In Cod: Black Ops Campaign+ Tested Guns & Customization... MUST BUY

Nothing like modern warfare 2.

starting with multiplayer:
    Me and my bro tested guns, customizing, and everything. There is ALOT of customizing you can do.

- There is many camo and solid colors that you can paint your gun, they brought back the GOLD gun painting.

-You can also customize your DOT SITe. Instead of the plain red Dot site in teh past COD, you can change it to so many things such as a skull or even a heart..
    Also you can customize the glass that the red dot site is on.. Isntead of clear, you can put like a clear blue glass or red.

- Face painting, there are about 25 badass face paintings.

- Grenade Launchers and Bazookas ARE NOT 1 HIT!, good bye noobtubers

- Many of the guns have massive recoil. They have the m16 but 1 FULL Burst on someone DOESNT kill them like in mwf2

-Knifing is like Cod WAW, commando pro gone.

-Sniping is VERY harder then mwf2. there is no sniper that does 1 hit except to the head of course.

-KILL STREAKS REWARDS KILLS ARE NOT COUNTED AS KILL STREAKS. the max kill streak reward is 11. They brought back the dogs , also Motor team, and so many more.

-Flamethrower attachment to assault rifles

so many other things I forgot. Basically all the flaws in mwf2 online are not in Black Ops: Noob tubing, One Man Army, Quick scoping , Camping for kill streaks, Commando Pro, easy knifing, Dieing in 2 hits or less with any gun..., Thigns similar to AC130, Nukes.

I think this game will be the best COD multiplayer to come out.

Campaign:

Been playing for 4 hours and still see no end. In the campaign mode, instead of playing a role of a soldier and always fighting with a nice organized army like the past CODs, you are playing like more of a vigilante role.

But for me, the story is very confusing, instead of going on chronological order in time events like the other CODs, you are a guy named Mason, and he is trapped on a chair being prosecuted by some people. I think they are trying to get some kind of number from him, so they force him to tell them what happend in his past and what people told him. Doing this allows the game story to jump around the time line. For an example, there are events where you play in 1961, then he retells an event in 1968, then go back as far as 1945. So yeah you jump around in time and play which is pretty cool but confusing sometimes. You gotta listen carefully to what they say.

There is soo much action in campaign mode. EVERY level contains a completely different place and environment. Fight in snow in germany, desert china or korea, Jungle and city in vietnam, launching station of the russians, a city in cuba, and so many more.

Been through so much in this game and I think its not even close to being over.

Overall I rate this game a 9.5/10. best Call of Duty to be release so far. Balance multiplayer and extremely interesting and unique campaign. Already preordered a copy to play online.

Uzu

makes me really happy to read this can't wait for the game, just saddens me that germans can only activate the usk version ^^

ONLY Thing i dont like is that you cant quick scope, kind of makes me

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    makes me really happy to read this can't wait for the game, just saddens me that germans can only activate the usk version ^^
    get a ps3 homo, no problems with teh uncut muaha

No commando pro and easy knifinggg ((

Uzu

playing ego shooters with sticks makes me feel dumb xD

Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    playing ego shooters with sticks makes me feel dumb xD

KalaBunga Senior Member

does anyone has probleem wiht hte pc version i got a qaud core 2.8ghz , and a 9800 gt or sumething 6gb of ram but getting massiave screen freeze's lag outs and then the games continnuses

Could be the video card haha.

Edit: Meh, Nope just a shitty release once more - WOOT For not disappointing. This game has some horrible issue's.
    Last edited by VictoryAkara; 11-09-2010 at 08:56 PM.

COD series won't ever live up to MW1. Black ops multiplayer not so impressive...
    maybe I just grew out of smash n play FPS games... idk

And wtf people were camping on the first release day, seriously?

Im liking this game better than mw2 so far, no more getting owned by a noontuber from across the map or boosters messing up your game with nukes. But now I have a harder time with my sniping class.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Im liking this game better than mw2 so far, no more getting owned by a noontuber from across the map or boosters messing up your game with nukes. But now I have a harder time with my sniping class.
    You cant quick scope anymore Carlos. Its extremely hard. They made it like MoH so the recoil is pretty gay

Not extremely hard...lastnight I went 20-3 on some snow map just sniping...I usually do better on mw2

awesome game, atleast on ps3, no bugs/glitches so far.
    Well balanced this time, would say the best shooter on ps3 atm.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Everything you stated is exactly what makes this game horrible.