Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

COD Mw1 or COD mw2

This is a discussion on COD Mw1 or COD mw2 within the CoD forums, part of the Other category; hi im thinking of buying the game for pc was wondering should i get mw 1 or mw2 the reason ...
Page: 1

Default COD Mw1 or COD mw2

hi im thinking of buying the game for pc was wondering should i get mw 1 or mw2

the reason being is that i heard some ppl say mw 1 is better in terms or map and etc but in mw2 it has more content so i was wondering whcih one would be a better pick for me..

MW2 has a lot more content, but unfortunately some kill streaks are overpowered. If you had a 360 or PS3 I would say MW2, but since you have a computer I would say MW1. From what I heard the hosting on the PC for MW2 is horrible, but then again MW1 is a dying game (Well on the consoles). If I were you I would do some research or maybe go to an internet cafe, or a friend's house, and compare both games. Hopes this helps.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

mw2 lobby system is really fucked but the game itself pwnz

I like MW2's system. You invite people to ur loby ( fx 2 friends ) then you press : Join game lets say a team dm then you and your friends gets on the same team.

tompsuuu

cod m2w, i tried it a bit and it waas amazing, idk just if my comp runs it nicely..

MW2 for PC is hosted by infinity ward servers (actually i dont know who hosts them, but its not user hosted servers like in MW1)

so if someone is wallhacking (and there are plenty of hackers in MW2) theres no way to report them, theres no admins that can play with the users and ban people that are hacking

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    MW2 for PC is hosted by infinity ward servers (actually i dont know who hosts them, but its not user hosted servers like in MW1)

so if someone is wallhacking (and there are plenty of hackers in MW2) theres no way to report them, theres no admins that can play with the users and ban people that are hacking
    for pc it is player hosted.

well i got mw1 ima try it out first once i get my graphic card and ram fixed up if i enjoy mw 1 then ill buy mw2.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    yeah luckily i am host a lot glassfiber ftw. no lag for me :P

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    yea just found this out last night :/

Uzu

lol it doesnt matter if a player hosts since bad hosts get switched with a good one its only a matter of seconds

[ame="http://www.xfire.com/video/1dcf1c/"]Best call of duty moderm warfare 2 gameplay ever!! - Xfire Video[/ame]

dedicated servers pls.

7 min to succesfully joining a lobby

iTunes

mw2 for sure

Banned

i liked modern warfare 1 guns alot better. modern warfare 2 has alot more multiplayer maps that ar emore expansive and detailed.

If I'm drunk I go for MW1. As I feel it's more like Counter Strike (something I prefer when drunk... there's something about fast movements that is so tantelising when you're hammered). If I want serious gameplay, MW2.

In terms of what's actually better?

MW2 doesn't have Back Lot or Pipeline (unless there has been a new patch in the last 2 months?).

The perks in MW2 and gun mods are better but the kill streaks are a bit over-rated. I prefer the uav, shite-strike and chopper. Instead of playing a game and having it end prematurely because someone has cheated his way into a nuke. (*Note: it's rare they cheat a nuke, but it happens).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast