View Poll Results: What Platform will you be geting CoD:MW2 on?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • XBOX 360

13 46.43%
  • PS3

8 28.57%
  • PC

7 25.00%

What platform for CoD:MW2?

This is a discussion on What platform for CoD:MW2? within the CoD forums, part of the Other category; XBOX360, PS3 or PC.. I'm PS3 ftw.. graphics on a hd tv with PS3 is beastly for me, what about ...
Page: 1

SirLoco

Default What platform for CoD:MW2?

XBOX360, PS3 or PC..

I'm PS3 ftw.. graphics on a hd tv with PS3 is beastly for me, what about you?

KalaBunga Senior Member

pc here casue i got a shity tv , waiting for end of Jan to buy a new one 32 ich xD.

then ill go for ps3 probally

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i'd wanna get it on PC because i know i would fucking dominate on pc, i'm a natural pro with shooting games.

But i wanna be able to play with my mates so i'll be getting it on ps3, still only had ps3 for bout 2months and need to master the controller.

roberto 117

I am getting it for the xbox cus i have a nice tv and i dont have a ps3 lol
    PC would be good too but i would rather play it with all my friends

SirLoco

Problem with geting it on PC is how good your computer runs to, I would rather have awesome ass graphics and fast speed then low graphics and normal speed. My computer isn't that great I don't think it would run the game very well

AphRaeL

Xbox360 ftw

never understood ps3 lol

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Xbox 360. It's what all my friends have and will be playing on. And the graphics will still be beastly.

360. People with PS3s say that they are better only because they are stuck with 'em. If you take a guy who converted to playing a 360 he will almost always say the 360 is better for online game play.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bomb5hell View Post
    360. People with PS3s say that they are better only because they are stuck with 'em. If you take a guy who converted to playing a 360 he will almost always say the 360 is better for online game play.
    I'm gonna have to agree there, but PC still > the rest. You can even get nice controllers for yer PC =)

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

xbox 360 ofc

xbox 360, simply because its what your friends will be on.

SirLoco

I'm not stuck with a PS3 the online setup for XBox I admit is better but you got to pay for that.. you also need to pay for a router thing for your xbox etc etc, with PS3 everything you need to go online is already in it and its also free to go online

i've played xbox online it doesnt have anything special really it's the same thing either way your still playing the same game online. only difference is the controller and the players in that room and everyone will argue what platform has better graphics etc but basically it all looks the same after a while of playing anyway

KalaBunga Senior Member

Fan boy?

im stuck wiht 2 ps3 anda xbox 360 myself , i use the xbox 360 when playing wiht friends and ps3 is more a solo thing , and bleu ray movies.

while xbox 360 has beter online systeem ill agree with you BUT you also pay for that beter online systeem.

sacrid

i think if u all wana play CoD6 for PC your going to have to spend money to upgrade your computers and graphics card...