Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ares/diez/pathos--->cw

This is a discussion on ares/diez/pathos--->cw within the Interserver Trading forums, part of the Market Place category; LOL omg noob we would use 101% trade moderator for that trade idiot!![/b] Yeah! 101%!! FAKE You noob, you really ...
Page: 2

d4rkchrisz

LOL omg noob we would use 101% trade moderator for that trade idiot!![/b]
    Yeah!

101%!! FAKE
    You noob, you really think im that stupid to fall for that!..
    He says he knows felix blablabla... then an imposter comes: [email protected] low can u go?
    And dont say im lying, caus then you are! I pm'ed felix & now he also made a topic! so..
    Cant say ur a scammer but u sure are acting like one!

eskrima

Yeah!

101%!! FAKE
    He says he knows felix blablabla... then an imposter comes: [email protected] low can u go?
    And dont say im lying, caus then you are! I pm'ed felix & now he also made a topic! so..
    Cant say ur a scammer but u sure are acting like one![/b]
    i thought he was real felix ... i blocked and kick this guy from my msn aswell...

d4rkchrisz

i thought he was real felix ... i blocked and kick this guy from my msn aswell...[/b]
    Tought you would say that ^_^
    But you told me you know felix for a very long time and you knew he didnt do the mediation any more .. blabla..
    Trade = OFF!
    And real felix didnt even know you..
    Lol, i dont think any one wants to tradw ith u any more, to many pll call u a scammer.

Milanac

Oh my ...... all ppl say u are scammer !

d4rkchrisz

Btw, u said u deleted him from ur msn, but how did you know he was fake? I didnt even tell you? xD

eskrima

noone has proves dude and if u dont have too u shall better stfu and dont flame topic

Yeah!

101%!! FAKE
    Cant say ur a scammer but u sure are acting like one![/b]

Eskima should be banned, he is an ally of the scammer that uses [email protected].... he tryed the same crap with me yesterday, fucking noob.

d4rkchrisz

Eskima should be banned, he is an ally of the scammer that uses [email protected].... he tryed the same crap with me yesterday, fucking noob.[/b]
    Lol, what an idiot! and it doesnt appear that hes creating almost every day a new transaction from other servers..

NO LIFE

UNTRUSTABLE

SCAMMING ALERT

eskrima

still no proves that i am a scammer that guy with that msn tryed maybe to scamm me too i only had his msn.....

d4rkchrisz

still no proves that i am a scammer that guy with that msn tryed maybe to scamm me too i only had his msn.....[/b]
    Omg, shut up! We all know ur a scammer. U said u knew Felix for a very long time blablabla, and still ur trading with 35354 and using this FAKE msn Felix.
    How old are u 12?
    GET A LIFE! Guys liek you piss me off!

And about proof; u used that msn Felix for the second time! And u said u deleted him from ur msn. And we're not so stupid to fall for those idiotic crap scamming.

eskrima

Omg, shut up! We all know ur a scammer. U said u knew Felix for a very long time blablabla, and still ur trading with 35354 and using this FAKE msn Felix.
    How old are u 12?
    GET A LIFE! Guys liek you piss me off!

And about proof; u used that msn Felix for the second time! And u said u deleted him from ur msn. And we're not so stupid to fall for those idiotic crap scamming.[/b]
    if u dont know anything about that STFU BASTARD it was before u and i didnt understand it from the first time it was from the second pm idiot cuz i wont trade my gbs for ur shitty items u say all these get out of here moron

if u dont know anything about that STFU BASTARD it was before u and i didnt understand it from the first time it was from the second pm idiot cuz i wont trade my gbs for ur shitty items u say all these get out of here moron[/b]
    You are a fucking idiot, stop trying to scam people, we know you are working with [email protected], you tryed to scam 4 of us.....wtf? if u knew he was not the real Felix why did you try to use him as a trade mod 4 times, obviously u know him...........

d4rkchrisz

if u dont know anything about that STFU BASTARD it was before u and i didnt understand it from the first time it was from the second pm idiot cuz i wont trade my gbs for ur shitty items u say all these get out of here moron[/b]
    Make me, Fool

eskrima

You are a fucking idiot, stop trying to scam people, we know you are working with [email protected], you tryed to scam 4 of us.....wtf? if u knew he was not the real Felix why did you try to use him as a trade mod 4 times, obviously u know him...........[/b]
    i didnt try to scamm u neither i used felix for 4 of us i used it first on u and on dark and the first time i didnt see it was fake later i saw that and i made 3 trades allready went fine and ppl can vouch for me as camisita 5dollarsuckysucky

d4rkchrisz

i didnt try to scamm u neither i used felix for 4 of us i used it first on u and on dark and the first time i didnt see it was fake later i saw that and i made 3 trades allready went fine and ppl can vouch for me as camisita 5dollarsuckysucky[/b]
    My advice to ppl is, dont trade with him he has to many excuses

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12