ATTENTION MMA FANS

This is a discussion on ATTENTION MMA FANS within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; fedor vs barnett is not going to happen. barnett failed a drugs test. bobby lashley is rumoured to take his ...
Page: 1

fedor vs barnett is not going to happen. barnett failed a drugs test. bobby lashley is rumoured to take his place, look forward to this watever happens

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Yea I seen, hell you need some advantage when fighting Fedor lol.. Also, Vitor Belfort might fight him as well.. Belfort would give him some problems, well if he comes out like the old Vitor.. He fights sorta like the Pitbull, but a little more reckless lol..

Yea I seen, hell you need some advantage when fighting Fedor lol.. Also, Vitor Belfort might fight him as well.. Belfort would give him some problems, well if he comes out like the old Vitor.. He fights sorta like the Pitbull, but a little more reckless lol..[/b]
    wheres the advantage :S

Hey cutie Senior Member

drugs maybe?
    unless he tested positive to dope or some sort of relaxation drug, then hes a tard

Dark_sith

anyone think Lashley is good ? I saw one of his MMA fights when he first started and he cut the guy with a good elbow all I remember....I know he's like a ex-wrestling tv star.....I doubt he could hang with Fedor, but well in MMA shit happens

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

He dominated Bob Sapp, but then again, that isn't saying much lol.. He had a hard time against Clay Guida's brother which was pretty horrible considering Guida's bro sucks, but he does have a lot of experience compare to Lashley. He's about as big and maybe as powerful as Brock and probably has just as good skills at wrestling as Brock, but I think Brock's stand-up is better.. I figure since him and Brock are similar I would compare the two lol..

P.S.
    The Affliction PPV is off..

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

my 2 cents

Fedor > all

He dominated Bob Sapp, but then again, that isn't saying much lol.. He had a hard time against Clay Guida's brother which was pretty horrible considering Guida's bro sucks, but he does have a lot of experience compare to Lashley. He's about as big and maybe as powerful as Brock and probably has just as good skills at wrestling as Brock, but I think Brock's stand-up is better.. I figure since him and Brock are similar I would compare the two lol..
    P.S.
    The Affliction PPV is off..[/b]
    when he was in wwf i was always like, wow this guy is a black brock lesnar...
    its the same in mma. both amazingly powerful whilst being fast. both amazing wrestlers, and both probably have shit stand games... we know lesnar does.

bobby lashleys probably beast at ground game

im pretty sure he wrestled(not the show but like real) in college