Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fedor

This is a discussion on Fedor within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; if anyone was to beat fedor who would it be? and also fedor vs lesnar - wat would happen for ...
Page: 1

if anyone was to beat fedor who would it be?
    and also
    fedor vs lesnar - wat would happen
    for some strange reason, i have a feeling lesnar could do the unthinkable
    and no, im not a lesnar mark, nor do i think he is that good...just a gut feeling

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I think Barnett is going to be a good test for Fedor in August, but as far as Lesnar goes, I don't think he could beat Fedor now, maybe in a couple of years when he gets better he might have a shot... Fedor is the best HW hands down and will be for a long time, unless someone lands that lucky punch.. Everyone has a punchers chance with those small gloves, especially at HW..

that is EXACTLY why i fear lesnar
    he has the speed to whip out 1 lucky MEGA punch
    almost like nagata did, but it will be harder, and will be better followed up...
    and na lesnar is gonna ROLLLL Barnett, i mean barnett is over rated IMO
    lost to cro cop thrice :P

That's when Cro Cop was roided up though, so it was a different Mirko... I don't think Josh will win, I just think Fedor won't steam roll him..

That's when Cro Cop was roided up though, so it was a different Mirko... I don't think Josh will win, I just think Fedor won't steam roll him..[/b]
    tim slyvia comes to mind with that?

Well Arlovski had a good chanse but then Fedor got him with that lucky puch :P Arlovski was just to agresive he could have won by points maybe, but then again Fedor might have waited for him to get tired and then bring him down by submission you would never know lol.

I think Fedor should quit now so he goes out like a undefeated legend, it would be just sad to see him loose now I think hes getting past hes prime time now.

I dont know why people like brock hes aint that good realy, that fucking albino kid

I don't think Fedor is past his prime lol, he's had over 30 fights and still has a lot more to go.. He is the greatest HW now and if he retired now there would be so many unanswered questions especially whether or not he could dominate the UFC's elite HW's.. He beat Nog easily, but he has yet to face Mir, Lesnar, Cain, Carwin and many others.. Hopefully he will enter the UFC realm so he can get the respect he deserves, but I doubt it would happen...

Tim did get caught with roids btw too, but so did many others lol.. Cro Cop never actually got caught with roids, but there was rumors that more than 70% of pride fighters were on something and his name was on the list..

Brock is a freak of nature, he's extremely big, but also has speed and athleticism.. He just isn't experienced yet, that's why in his first fight with Mir he got subed.. He was whooping Mir's ass and made a rookie mistake, his first and prob not his last mistake....

Well Arlovski had a good chanse but then Fedor got him with that lucky puch :P Arlovski was just to agresive he could have won by points maybe, but then again Fedor might have waited for him to get tired and then bring him down by submission you would never know lol.

I think Fedor should quit now so he goes out like a undefeated legend, it would be just sad to see him loose now I think hes getting past hes prime time now.

I dont know why people like brock hes aint that good realy, that fucking albino kid[/b]
    go die....
    1. lucky punch? if you watch a vid with slo mo, you can see that fedor saw him lift off ground, and did a muay thai technique where you duck and punch HARD at the same time, when they are defensless as they are on the offense....
    2.why would fedor quit now? he has never looked like he was struggling, his training regime is fucking intense, the guy would never be unfit, and the guy still has never been in a position, when i was thinking shit, this guy could beat him hear - with the 2 exceptions... 1. randlemans suplex onto his head 2. Nagata's lucky punch
    3. past his prime? please... two words - randy couture. that guy just gets better with his age. fedor will become more and more dedicated with his age.

im gonna go out on a limb here and say the only person who i believe could defeat fedor, is cro cop. the man is dangerous.
    fedor will probs never go to ufc. but every1 knows that he could beat ufc's greatest, it can just never be proved.
    but then again no1 ever thort sonny liston could be beaten, and ali came around... no1 thort ali could be beaten, and frazier came around...

in a sport where things can go wrong SO fast, all it needs is 1 slip up from Fedor. ppl can say he will never slip up all you like, but he has. he did against Nagata. had that been a better competetor it would have been different maybe. in ~ 35 MMA fights fedor has slipped up. whats to say he doesnt slip up against barnett, and properly get punished?

he is hard to say for definite in a combat sport - this man is unbeatable...will he win every other fight against this dude but 1 fuck up, probably, but the chance of him loosing does exist

Fedor already beat Cro Cop, when Cro Cop was at the peak of his game.. If the same fight were to happen today, it wouldn't go to a decision like last time. Cro Cop isn't and will never be the same dominate fighter he was..

Fedor already beat Cro Cop, when Cro Cop was at the peak of his game.. If the same fight were to happen today, it wouldn't go to a decision like last time. Cro Cop isn't and will never be the same dominate fighter he was..[/b]
    i know he already beat him. but he is the only person i could see ever beating fedor. with 1 explosive kick, and 1 mistake from fedor, that would end it..

Most fighters really do not want to fight Fedor, I don't blame them at all. Until someone gives him a real test, he looks unstoppable atm. Did anyone see that little mini bio that was done on him? He trains 8-12 hrs a day 7 days a week, does deep tissue message and sauna. That's his entire life. I don't think there is anyone who is as dedicated and focused in the sport atm.

Not only is Fedor a great fighter and trains hard at what he does, he is always gracious no matter what happens.. He always shows his opponents respect even if he is ripping them apart lol.. Family man, respectful guy and a hard trainer, the perfect face of mma...

That's the old Cro Cop you're talking about, now a days he is usually on the receiving end of something explosive.. I have always liked Mirko, but he just doesn't have it anymore, not even close to what he was.. He isn't the same man who destroyed Wandy or Fedor's brother..

Most fighters really do not want to fight Fedor, I don't blame them at all. Until someone gives him a real test, he looks unstoppable atm. Did anyone see that little mini bio that was done on him? He trains 8-12 hrs a day 7 days a week, does deep tissue message and sauna. That's his entire life. I don't think there is anyone who is as dedicated and focused in the sport atm.[/b]
    yh i saw that vid....felt sorry as FUCK for his sparring partner.
    and also, Lesnar trained 9 hrs a day for the couture fight.

i am hugely looking forward to UFC 100 where im gna back my man frank mir against lesnar....oh and ofcourse i back GSP

I have never liked Mir, so I am cheering for Brock and I am not a big GSP fan{even though he's one of the elite}, so I am hoping Alves can pull it off.. As far as the TUF coaches go, I am hoping Hendo will put a whooping on Bisping.. Should be a great night of action, hopefully lol.. Don't forget about the finally tonight on Spike if you guys get it..

NeronDomitius

cro cop passed his prime, and he'll never be the same, not after this operation he had.
    tbh, i dont see anyone that can beat fedor atm. cro cop was somewhere near that at his prime, but not now ofc. the thing is, fedor wont stay at the top so long, cuz that's the way that sport it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast