Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fifa worldcup 2010

This is a discussion on Fifa worldcup 2010 within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Originally Posted by reptile Its way to early to presume any winner yet. But still......
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by reptile View Post
    Its way to early to presume any winner yet.
    But still...

SavingGrace

haha LOL have u seen portugal just a sec ago xD 7-0 LOLS .. is portugal good.. and korea just sucks? :O

reptile

Korea was SO bad lol
    Most boring game ive seen in a while <_<

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Necton View Post
    Lucas Podolski ruined the whole fucking game.. He should've been swapped out after his first chance to score.
    Podolski was their best player on the field. It's Klose, Ozil and the rest that failed. Just because he missed like 8 shots doesn't mean he should have been taken off... as it's not like the others had any shots or would have had any if he was off. The fact is Serbia is better, or at least better during the game, and that's why we won.

reptile

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Podolski was their best player on the field. It's Klose, Ozil and the rest that failed. Just because he missed like 8 shots doesn't mean he should have been taken off... as it's not like the others had any shots or would have had any if he was off. The fact is Serbia is better, or at least better during the game, and that's why we won.
    Yea serbia was so much better lol....Germany played for nearly 60minutes with 9 field players.
    Serbia managed to score only 1 goal lulz

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Yea serbia was so much better lol....Germany played for nearly 60minutes with 9 field players.
    Serbia managed to score only 1 goal lulz
    Let me be a retarded and say that Germany has 9 field players just so it sounds much more dramatic. Fact is we had 11, they had 10. Big deal... same shit happened to us against Ghana, we had 10, they had 11, and they only scored 1 goal, and that was through a penalty... wooptydo. Fact is, if you haven't actually watched the Australia-Serbia game then you honestly can't comment... the highlights of the game that they show on sport channels are ofc of the goals scorn and when you see it, all you see is 3 goals of the game... but the fact still stands that Serbia had almost 70% possession of the ball, had 2 offiside goals called which weren't offsides, 1 CLEAR handball that was not called, and on top of that about 20 good chances while Australia had like 5. Fact is the main reason why we lost is because of the refing and on top of that our luck was completely shit. So next time get your facts straight and actually watch the game before you make a comment or else shut it.

reptile

What you mean i need to get my facts straight, all i said was Germany had 10 player, serbia had 11, what exactly about that is not true?
    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Fact is, if you haven't actually watched the Australia-Serbia game then you honestly can't comment...
    lol? Cant comment on what, you are the first one who brought the asutralia-serbia game up.
    Couldnt find someone else to flame? Seriously learn to have a normal conversation.
    Last edited by reptile; 06-24-2010 at 08:53 AM.

tHeUnBe@tAbLe

What you mean i need to get my facts straight, all i said was Germany had 10 player, serbia had 11, what exactly about that is not true?

lol? Cant comment on what, you are the first one who brought the asutralia-serbia game up.
    Couldnt find someone else to flame? Seriously learn to have a normal conversation.
    I am having a normal conversation. I just don't usually like when opinions become a bigger influence then the actual facts.

SavingGrace

And Holland did wonn again!!! xD
    holland is the only one who wonn all games from the pol ?

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

The best youngstaz in this tournament are Mesut Özil & Thomas Müller !

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnKeNmAsTeR View Post
    The best youngstaz in this tournament are Mesut Özil & Thomas Müller !
    too bad müller doesnt play next time

im finale wird es wieder müllern ^^

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

yeah it's really bad, cuz spain is the next rival and a strong team

Vielleicht schafft es ja der Kießling der jetzt für Müller spielen muss

Ye germany will win

Gonne be intresting game.

japo

Go Spain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12