Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Heat over-rated?

This is a discussion on Heat over-rated? within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Do you think they are over-rated or just working out the first game jitters. Their chemistry seemed to be off, ...
Page: 1

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Default Heat over-rated?

Do you think they are over-rated or just working out the first game jitters. Their chemistry seemed to be off, butI have to say, as crappy as Bosh and Wade played, they still gave the Celtics a run for their money..

I think they're undersized and weak at the point guard spot atm, but I figure LBJ or Wade will do most of the ball handling any way..

Like Lebron said yesterday, "it takes time." Rome wasn't built in one day.

Although, lakers will still rape everyone.

I hope not, hate the Lakers.. I don't really have a fav team since MJ retired, but I do have a least fav, LA lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    I hope not, hate the Lakers.. I don't really have a fav team since MJ retired, but I do have a least fav, LA lol..
    LA Clippers, lol nice choice ^^
    Lakers ftw, my hated team = Celtics OFC, Pierce's cousin is my friend (random info. :P), but yea I don't like them.
    Only reason they one in '08 is because they cheated.

Yea they are overated there Ofense looks like how cavs use to run it.. Give it to Lebron and hope he scores lol btw lakers all the way

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

The heat aren't worth mentioning when the lakers are in full blast. Kobe Bryant is currently the best basketball player in the world, no doubt.

Also how about Ron Artest raffling off his championship ring for $2 a ticket to anyone? He's never had a championship ring yet he raffles his only one off in order to raise money for all the kids where hes from. I think that is one of the most respectful things I've ever seen out of any sports figure.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Kobe uses his wit to score, Lebron just tries to truck through everyone and hopefully draws a foul. Anyways, Miami's opening game was embarrassing, i smell a 3-peat For Gods sakes, even MJ said Kobe is better!

The first game was awful, but the Heat's last three games were impressive, especially the defensive beat down of the Magic.. I don't care who wins the title, so long as it isn't the Lakers lol.. Maybe since LBJ won't be the man this year, someone else has the chance to win the MVP. I think Durant is the best all around player today offensively and his D is getting a lot better..

P.S.
    There will never be another MJ and Kobe is no exception!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Disturbed; 10-31-2010 at 07:51 PM.

Banned

why u don't like lakers ..... :P
    i like lakers alot ^^

back2back2back - w/o shaq

3peat + rape the heat.....

lame rhymes, but they're true

quote me if u think lakers going 82-0!!
    all the way babeh

Lakers Own All

back 2 back champions

7-0 babeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

goin 8-0 tonight

waiting for the end of the season, 82-0, and winning the finals

Memorial

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Do you think they are over-rated or just working out the first game jitters. Their chemistry seemed to be off, butI have to say, as crappy as Bosh and Wade played, they still gave the Celtics a run for their money..

I think they're undersized and weak at the point guard spot atm, but I figure LBJ or Wade will do most of the ball handling any way..
    Definitely over-rated at first but that was expected just because the amount of talent on the team, but talent doesn't matter when you dont have the chemistry to back it up.

9-8 start, pretty bad in terms of the heat, however they've won what, 21 of their last 23-24 games? Finally starting to get comfortable playing with each other which is trouble for the other teams...I could see the Heat going to the finals easily this year.

Bib Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Memorial View Post
    Definitely over-rated at first but that was expected just because the amount of talent on the team, but talent doesn't matter when you dont have the chemistry to back it up.

9-8 start, pretty bad in terms of the heat, however they've won what, 21 of their last 23-24 games? Finally starting to get comfortable playing with each other which is trouble for the other teams...I could see the Heat going to the finals easily this year.

couldnt agree more.

Dwade is the established scorer so that leaves Lebron to average an almost low scoring triple double or double double a game as well as chris bosh, if they had 1 big man such as kevin love or someone to rebound, theyd be unstoppable

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast