Its FootBall(American) Time!

This is a discussion on Its FootBall(American) Time! within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Whos going to the super bowl? Whos on your Fantasy team?...
Page: 1

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Default Its FootBall(American) Time!

Whos going to the super bowl? Whos on your Fantasy team?

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I've always been a panthers fan, not that I think they're going to the superbowl or not, but you gotta give it up for the way Cam Newton came out and played yesterday, like a damn beast. Made me excited for the season haha, now I get to go see Greenbay come to our home next week and see how we do against a great team.

I really have no idea who I think will go to the superbowl, every team so far has looked pretty good, Eagles/Packers/Bears/Ravens/ even teams like the lions and texans look good xD.

Will def. be a great season of football, that opener was pretty epic as well.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Oh god football.

On Monday they decided to put on some shit football talk on TSN 1, while putting the Tennis US Open finals on TSN 2. Disappointed in West's taste in spot, and more specifically their retarded logic of broadcasting.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I just loved how my Ravens dominated the Steelers, was a thing of beauty!!!

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    I just loved how my Ravens dominated the Steelers, was a thing of beauty!!!
    haha gotta agree with that, I was in an all Steeler fan bar, couldn't help but laugh. I love when anyone beats the Steelers, especially Baltimoore.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    haha gotta agree with that, I was in an all Steeler fan bar, couldn't help but laugh. I love when anyone beats the Steelers, especially Baltimoore.
    i was hoping the stadium got nuked at halftime

with love,

Loyal Browns fan.

on topic... lol Packers/Eagles will take the NFC in my opinion. Hoping to watch as many Vick games as I can.
    Ravens did look scary good.. dreading our two meetings as usual... Im loyal AFC North guy... if my team cant win it all.. ill root for one from our Division.

We play the Titans at Tennessee this Sunday, it should be a very good road test for the Ravens..

Fantasy team:
    Aaron Rodgers, Felix Jones, Matt Forte, Fred Jackson, Ahmad Bradshaw, Calvin Johnson, some others..Its a good core, good season this year.

My Ravens got spanked lol, props to the Titans at home..

Yeah theyll be fine i think, just an off game..Weird season this year so far. Carolina and Newton are doing great despite the 0-2 start.. hes got potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabeal View Post
    Yeah theyll be fine i think, just an off game..Weird season this year so far. Carolina and Newton are doing great despite the 0-2 start.. hes got potential.
    i cant believe Newton is passing that well. They arent even using their running game like they could be... they easily have one of the top Running Back tandems in the league. Im not a Newton fan but will give him props on a couple good games tossing the ball. Some of his passes look great.

Lions are impressing... love Suh... wish my team has him lol My dream would be to wake up and see that the Browns landed both Suh and Ngata... that Dline would be sick with both those monsters...

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    i cant believe Newton is passing that well. They arent even using their running game like they could be... they easily have one of the top Running Back tandems in the league. Im not a Newton fan but will give him props on a couple good games tossing the ball. Some of his passes look great.

Lions are impressing... love Suh... wish my team has him lol My dream would be to wake up and see that the Browns landed both Suh and Ngata... that Dline would be sick with both those monsters...
    Yeah they're both great..

I picked up Newton for Aaron Rodgers' bye week so hopefully he puts up good numbers :P

and I agree, deangelo williams, mike goodson, and jonathan stewart are all skilled backs. Panther's are gonna be a threat soon.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

my point man in my fant team is Drew Brees hes bringing them in.

Well at the very start of the season i was with my team the Eagles all the way, but now that we are 1-3 and can't win a game, i don't think that is going to happen.

My Ravens and Niners are 3-1, good start so far..