Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NBA Final Predictions

This is a discussion on NBA Final Predictions within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Well you can tell the NBA wants Cavs vs. Lakers cuz of mahjor advertising, but I want Magic and Nuggets, ...
Page: 2

dUdEpAt

Well you can tell the NBA wants Cavs vs. Lakers cuz of mahjor advertising, but I want Magic and Nuggets, and then Magic ALL THE WAY!

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Lakers vs magic

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

yeah Turkey has bigger talents/players atm but Hido/Hedo is the one who playes succesfully in the NBA together with Mehmet Okur.[/b]
    I am just glad to see b-ball has picked up a lot in other countries besides the US.. There's a hell of a lot of good foreign players in the NBA.. Heck, three out of the last five MVP trophies has went to a Canadian{twice} and German{two of favs}.. Hedo and Okur are extremely good players as well.. Okur has especially picked it up for Utah...

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

CAVS vs. LAKERS

I think Cavs will go 3-2 then lakers tie it 3-3 then idk the outcome.

Cavs will beat the Magic

Lakers will beat The Nuggets

Hands Down.
    Kobe is the Lakers Team.

LeBron is the Cavs team.[/b]
    Ah thats where you're wrong. Kobe actually has some talls to work with if he is ever too overplayed.
    LeBron i agree with, talls are useless so its just him busting is ass all the time everytime where Kobe can use others but doesn't cause hes a downright hog.

M3rgim

Ah thats where you're wrong. Kobe actually has some talls to work with if he is ever too overplayed.
    LeBron i agree with, talls are useless so its just him busting is ass all the time everytime where Kobe can use others but doesn't cause hes a downright hog.[/b]
    i like ur sig lol

dun u guys think Nate Robinson jumps ass shit bitch high? :lol:

p.s im new to this NBA .. dun know many players or teams.. am writing this project about Orlando Magic and Dwight Howard

Arthurios

I am just glad to see b-ball has picked up a lot in other countries besides the US.. There's a hell of a lot of good foreign players in the NBA.. Heck, three out of the last five MVP trophies has went to a Canadian{twice} and German{two of favs}.. Hedo and Okur are extremely good players as well.. Okur has especially picked it up for Utah...[/b]

3-2 now..

btw I think you can almost compare the euro league in Europe (champions league for basketbal) with the NBA.. Basketbal clubs pay a lot of more money the last years for players, more commercial income, bigger arena´s etc etc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12