The Next Finals

This is a discussion on The Next Finals within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; from the west will be lakers or denver nuggets.. from east will be celtics or cavs.... i know the season ...
Page: 1

futureofhiphop

Default The Next Finals

from the west will be lakers or denver nuggets.. from east will be celtics or cavs....
    i know the season just started and all but thats what i believe will happen.. i hope it's lakers vs cavs... this will be a historic event with kobe and lebron going against each other.... then we will know who's the best player in the NBA

Dark_sith

The west can be a toss up

Lakers,Nuggets,Suns,Spurs out of those 4 teams can take it this year depending on the overall health of the team

In the east it will be a 3 team duel

The Celtics,Orlando,Cavaliers the Celtics looking the most complete team with depth,

It all comes down to the overall health of the team once Garnett went down they went to shit we will have to wait until end of the year to make decisions

but I have a LA vs Boston or Orlando finals happening if the teams were to stay healthy

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

The Magic are looking good, so are the Celtics of course.. I don't think the Spurs will make it to the finals, but you never know.. Lkers are looking tough once again and will probably make it to the Finals in the West again even though I hope that doesn't happen lol..

I'll care when the playoffs come around, and lakers prolly gonna win again lol.

Lebron 2010 all im sayin.

futureofhiphop

i just want to see kobe and lebron go at it 1v1 :P.... miami is looking pretty good right now too not to mention

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Come on Bobcats!!!!!!!!!