Ppl who would beat lesnar (UFC)

This is a discussion on Ppl who would beat lesnar (UFC) within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; i dont know how dana hasn't seen this as a GREAT match, but when i think of some1 who would ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

Default Ppl who would beat lesnar (UFC)

i dont know how dana hasn't seen this as a GREAT match, but when i think of some1 who would beat lesnar (in ufc), it has to be big nog..

i mean, its the ultimate ground and pounder vs the even better off the back submitter.

lesnar has no standing game really, and nog doesnt have a great one either, so both would want it to go to the ground. nog could match lesnars strenght with his amazing grip, and i think it would end up being a victory for nog, unless lesnar stayed on his feet, rocked him, and TKO'd him

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I don't think Nog can do it, I mean Mir is a total beast off of his back, submitted quite a few from his back and Brock completely neutralized that with his amazing strength.. While I have respect for Nog, he would get GNP or KO'd.. I mean if Fedor could throw around Nog easily, wonder what Brock could do.. Of course I am not comparing Brock to Fedor because I still believe he could take out Brock, but those are just my opinions..

Brock's only test in the UFC are Cain and Carwin atm, unless Gabe can get his cardio in check and stop making stupid mistakes or if Congo can develop an actually ground game.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    I don't think Nog can do it, I mean Mir is a total beast off of his back, submitted quite a few from his back and Brock completely neutralized that with his amazing strength.. While I have respect for Nog, he would get GNP or KO'd.. I mean if Fedor could throw around Nog easily, wonder what Brock could do.. Of course I am not comparing Brock to Fedor because I still believe he could take out Brock, but those are just my opinions..

Brock's only test in the UFC are Cain and Carwin atm, unless Gabe can get his cardio in check and stop making stupid mistakes or if Congo can develop an actually ground game.
    but mir isn't as strong from his back, nogs grip is INCREDIBLE, not even fedor could finish of nog from the mound cos of his grip.

imo lesnar would get frustrated and make a tiny mistake, and nog would be on it, and he would be submitted. also nog can take SO much damage, like he withstood 3 rounds of lesnars beatings, he took a striaght up head kick from cro cop.... he is the man IMO

Nog can't take the beatings he use to be able to.. That shit catches up with you, look at wandy and chuck, both use to have an iron chin, but not now.. Mir slapped around Nog during Nog's last fight and repeatedly knocked him down and Mir def isn't known for his stand up game. I just don't see how Nog could finish Brock especially if Brock gets a high side mount like he did against Mir.. Fedor couldn't finish him, but he did control him for most of both matches..

We will see at UFC 102 if Nog has anything left, going against Couture should put his grappling to the test.. Even though Randy would prob like to keep it standing, it will go to the ground eventually..

Also if you're a Nog fan then I have some good news.. Little Nog{his twin bro}is coming to the 205 division in the UFC.. This is a rumor, but I believe its going to happen..

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Also if you're a Nog fan then I have some good news.. Little Nog{his twin bro}is coming to the 205 division in the UFC.. This is a rumor, but I believe its going to happen..
    cool!

i think the nog mir was just a very bad day for nog, and perfect tactics and pre match training by mir. i still believe that currently the only HW with a chance in the ufc is big nog.

and yeah i guess ur right about the chuck thing, but also that was his first few fights against REALLY good strickers, and he lost them, before it was grapplers

mini bb

mirs garbage not even comparable to brock

I can't stand Mir, so I fully agree...

If they can do a deal for one fight with Fedor, it would probably be the biggest UFC pay per view ever. Both fighters would make a million or two easy.