UFC 102

This is a discussion on UFC 102 within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Good night of fights with some spectacular knock outs.. I was expecting a little more out of Randy, but it ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Default UFC 102

Good night of fights with some spectacular knock outs.. I was expecting a little more out of Randy, but it was still a good fight.. Didn't care who won that fight really, the battle of the legends..

Nate the Great whooped that ass with one shot lol.. Vera fight was lackluster to say the least and Maia did a good job of dropping The Dean of Mean..

Decent card, good fights, including a record breaking 7 second knockout..

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol at maia, guys meant to be the best jiu jitsu in the UFC and he gets knocked out.. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! pissed

and fuck, i really really liked aaron simpsons match where the other guys knee got fucked. aaron is a fucking G, and relenteless pace in his match, and a real nice guy too. future superstar for sure!
    Last edited by crackurbak; 08-31-2009 at 09:52 AM.

If you didn't get to watch the Gonzaga fight, you missed probably the most brutal low blow ever lol.. I am amazed he still fought, even though afterwords Tuchscherer probably wishes he didn't lol..

im so glad big nog won!!! im still willing him on to take down lesnar...

Nog has been through some wars, hell he's only in his 30's and he looked older than Randy in the face, but he's a beast.. He has only had a few bad outings in his career, two were against Fedor though so you can't hold that against him lol.. Nog would own Mir in a rematch, so hopefully Mir gets through Kongo and rematches Big Nog..

Can't wait for UFC 103, hopefully the old Vitor shows up against Franklin...

Hey cutie Senior Member

Yeah i cant wait for the Vittor fight either, that guy is fucking insaneeeeeeeeeee

i dont remember who it was he faught a while back, but he rained down punches so brutal that the guy had this severe deep gash across above his right eyebrow..
    he is fucking ferocious

Vitor did the same thing to Wandy, unleashed a barrage of punches and that was it.

personally, i think they need to give Nog a shot at the belt... it would be AMAZING...
    the ultimate ground and pounder vs the even better of the back submitter...

lesnar wouldnt be able to man hadle nog and much as he could with mir... and nogs grip is SO god damn tight