Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

USA upsets #1 Spain

This is a discussion on USA upsets #1 Spain within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Same here, but about American "football" wich is pretty much really ironic to call it football. As boring as seeing ...
Page: 3

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Same here, but about American "football" wich is pretty much really ironic to call it football. As boring as seeing golf for me.

Btw its this kind of upsets wha gives emotion to this game, it would be pointless if you play a match having no chance to win. You can always win at football, you just need to play the best you can.[/b]
    There's nothing wrong with hating a sport, as I said soccer players are great athletes, a bit scrawny, but great athletes and it's the most popular sport in the world. Maybe one day I could bring myself to like soccer because I love watching and playing sports.. I am just glad to see sports like basketball and MMA are picking up all over the world, two of my favorite sports and there is some great athletes all over the world.. Take this past season of The Ultimate Fighter: Team USA vs team UK, the UK put a stomping on the US and won in both weight divisions even though one of the UK fighters has been living in the US for nearly ten years lol..

It is just that most countries only have ever played soccer and we have a variety of sports and I find the other top US sports more entertaining, but no sport will ever be as popular as soccer imo..

P.S.
    Just seen Transformers last night and omg Megan Fox was looking, in the words of Ned Flanders "scrumdidilyumshus"!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for off-topic lol...

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

i would actually go out on a limb and say more americans play soccer then watch it because i grew up playing soccer and so did my nephews and brothers

its just the sport is boring as hell to watch kinda like baseball i'll play it any day of the week but watching it ... not so much[/b]
    You know no1 reads what you said cus of your signature right.

What you said?

What you said?[/b]
    That's true lol, even Elton John would be watching his sig saying "Why oh why did I choose the cock?"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sad thing is if you really think about it, with all the money the United States has compared to other countries, we pour so much of it into athletics we SHOULD be in the top ten with ease even if it isn't all that popular.[/b]
    nah dude if thats the case then china would have best soccer team ever they own america and pretty much the entire dollar

What you said?[/b]
    ya im thinking about making it this

Arthurios

goddamn dont call it soccer. Its FOOTBALL

I will call it vaginaball because of all the lil feminine size men that play the sport h34r: For the US people to call soccer football is an insult to the NFL even though it makes no sense to most other countries to call our sport football lol, so we must call it soccer or else!!!!!!! Even though football is a better name for the sport then soccer, but to hell with it lol..

I will call it vaginaball because of all the lil feminine size men that play the sport h34r: For the US people to call soccer football is an insult to the NFL even though it makes no sense to most other countries to call our sport football lol, so we must call it soccer or else!!!!!!! Even though football is a better name for the sport then soccer, but to hell with it lol..[/b]
    lol i'd like to see you run as much as they do in a game. and idk why u guys find it boring to watch, i'd rather watch it over any other sport, and don't say it's cause i live in europe or w/e cause i live in NYC.

If you watch 5 minutes of the Spain vs United States game you would not be bored. It had a ton of action and once USA scored all my friends went nuts. Imagine being in a pub in Ireland watching their national team win like that. They probably have a ton of fun lol

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

nah dude if thats the case then china would have best soccer team ever they own america and pretty much the entire dollar
    ya im thinking about making it this

[/b]
    Sorry I got distracted again

I mean seriously..

You got a foot wich you kick against a ball. Foot + ball > Football. How can you make soccer out of that?

iiason

spain deserves it

if u have so many chances to score and u wont u dont deserve it.
    and lets face it use wasnt good with defence either spain just missed all the shots
    and for the ppl asking its the confediration cup
    warming up for the world cup with a couple teams from over the world[/b]
    it's of champion of each contient, the world champions and the host. i'm pretty sure.

that's y new zealand made it!! LOL. coz we are part of asia now.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

i bet no one on this forum from usa watched the match ^_^

iiason

i bet no one on this forum from usa watched the match ^_^[/b]
    i'm surprised that some of them actually knew about the cup.

zabjaka

i'm surprised that some of them actually knew about the cup.[/b]
    haha same here... anyway, it looks like they r gonna win the whole thing

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

2-0 wtf hahah

edit : 2-1 now hah

PTOWN

i bet no one on this forum from usa watched the match ^_^[/b]
    I'm from the USA
    Gonna go slit my wrists though.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast