Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Whos the best soccer player in the world?

This is a discussion on Whos the best soccer player in the world? within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I think that Messi is best,[/b] finally someone some think the same as me , every match i've seen ronaldo ...
Page: 3

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

I think that Messi is best,[/b]

finally someone some think the same as me ,

every match i've seen ronaldo he haven't done something speciall
    but messi, damn that guy can really play

I laughed, hard, so hard when someone mentioned Drogba. Sorry that diver had ONE good season, he's shit now compared to most people. Also Rooney isn't even that good compared to class players like Messi, Torres and Ronaldo.

Arthurios

everyone forgot about dennis bergkamp? Arsenal ftw!!

sime217

ya im sorry, but rooney hasn't proven that he's number #1 lately. he makes a lot of mistakes, im not sure why everyone thinks he's all that.

at the moment, i'd really say its messi, henry --> NO! have you seen him play for Barca? ridiculous. he doesn't belong there. he gets benched and shows up in the 70th minute.

berbatov isn't that bad, certainly underrated. check the goal leaderboards, im sure he's up there (at least he was last season, particularly his uefa cup run)
    kaka is also pure class.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

ya im sorry, but rooney hasn't proven that he's number #1 lately. he makes a lot of mistakes, im not sure why everyone thinks he's all that.

at the moment, i'd really say its messi, henry --> NO! have you seen him play for Barca? ridiculous. he doesn't belong there. he gets benched and shows up in the 70th minute.
    berbatov isn't that bad, certainly underrated. check the goal leaderboards, im sure he's up there (at least he was last season, particularly his uefa cup run)
    kaka is also pure class.[/b]
    yea true , he should play for a club there he is the biggest star

cigaret10

I'm tha best in the world + mars,
    close pls.

J/k

Banned

of course, but i like cr7 for his talents to perform a fucking show. he tricks his opponents with so cool stuff, it's pure fun to watch[/b]

yea, i agree but like zero said

I think that Messi is best,ronaldo loses possession too often. My second favourite would be Rooney, more of a team-player than ronaldo.[/b]

ps: but still i would give up my left nut if i was good as ronaldo hahahaha

Well i think right now's Kaka, and i don't say it because of the award -_-. But i think the best player has been Pele and Maradona in 2nd place.[/b]
    It means u dont know nothing about futbol! btw best players are c.ronaldo and lio messi.

torres, gerrard, c ronaldo, messi, babel... my most favorite players.

why only ofensive players ??:P

for me Artur Boruc(polis FTW) "Hollie Goalie" from Celtic Glasgow now in top 5 the best goalkeeper on the world

Unr4ted

Messi then Kaka and finally Ronaldo

Ametista

why only ofensive players ??:P

for me Artur Boruc(polis FTW) "Hollie Goalie" from Celtic Glasgow now in top 5 the best goalkeeper on the world [/b]
    Best goalkeeper always : gigi BUFFON !!!!

J3rusaL3M

myb c.ronaldo is not th best but i luv him xD

1 ) Cristiano Ronaldo

2 ) Lionel Messi

3 ) Joaquin KaKa

3 best by far. Imo that is the right order. No way os kaka better then messi or ronny tho

Best goalkeeper always : gigi BUFFON !!!![/b]
    best goalie in the world, and by far, is petr cech.

I laughed, hard, so hard when someone mentioned Drogba. Sorry that diver had ONE good season, he's shit now compared to most people. Also Rooney isn't even that good compared to class players like Messi, Torres and Ronaldo.[/b]
    did u watch the champ league semi-final. No u didnt. Drogba was by far the best player on the pitch, and wn chelsea the match. If he hadnt been injured for alot of this season, he would be up there. NO question

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123