Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

zaraki kenpachi,,, strongest shinigami...

This is a discussion on zaraki kenpachi,,, strongest shinigami... within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; look how strong kenchan is! he has no bankai and does not recognize his sword.. fights one handed against nnoitora. ...
Page: 1

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

look how strong kenchan is! he has no bankai and does not recognize his sword..

fights one handed against nnoitora. and pretty much one hits him when he uses kendo...

if ken chan ever got hollow from... or even bankai i think he would be stronger than yammy and ughigo... maybe even aizen..

Ichigo beat him early on in the series breaking his sword, Ichi wasnt even bankai yet..

And then you'd say hey he didnt even beat noitra or come close my answer is that imagine ichi's power as a cup of water. Ichi had consumed the better part of his glass when fighting grimmjow, So when he started fighting noitra he was nowhere near his full power since he had to use it all on grimmjow. So his cup was only half full at the beginning of the fight. Also Noitra wasnt running at full power since he should have been killed by Nell.

Ichigo beat him early on in the series breaking his sword, Ichi wasnt even bankai yet..

And then you'd say hey he didnt even beat noitra or come close my answer is that imagine ichi's power as a cup of water. Ichi had consumed the better part of his glass when fighting grimmjow, So when he started fighting noitra he was nowhere near his full power since he had to use it all on grimmjow. So his cup was only half full at the beginning of the fight. Also Noitra wasnt running at full power since he should have been killed by Nell.[/b]

again like i said b4

kenpachi only uses one hand and DOES NOT know the name of his sword. if he used two hands like ichigo and knew his zanpakutou.... his power would be godly..

facts:
    zaraki fights with one hand
    if he fight with 2 hands his power is almost doubled maybe even tripled.
    zaraki and his zanpakutou dont get along
    so zaraki only fights wit his own spiritual power

again like i said b4

kenpachi only uses one hand and DOES NOT know the name of his sword. if he used two hands like ichigo and knew his zanpakutou.... his power would be godly..

facts:
    zaraki fights with one hand
    if he fight with 2 hands his power is almost doubled maybe even tripled.
    zaraki and his zanpakutou dont get along
    so zaraki only fights wit his own spiritual power[/b]
    like i said before Ichigo beat him without bankai, mask or anything. So at that point in the story they were on equal footing, because Ichigo beat him with pure resolve IMO. I agree with the rest.

But i dont think that he is the strongest shinigami, or even close. I put him at like 5th. I have to put captian commander at 1, shui shei* flower guy 2, byakua 3, ukitake-hitsugaya 4, soi faun-kenny 5-6th. I think soifaun would beat kenny in a 1v1 fight but kenny is cooler. The only real captain vs captain fight we saw was the wolf guy and tosen vs kenny. He allegedly rock tosen and the wolf guy, but tosen only did it so he could disappear with aisen i think. If he wanted to i think he would have railed him, if i had mixed in aizen tosen and ginn that list would be much different.

the fight of kenny vs tosen which was mostly a 1v1 fight when he used bankai he remarks that kennie is like the devil as he enjoys fighting so much even during the fight kennie would let himself be cut just so he could pinpoint tosen whos bankai sealed off all the senses of a person...

i do wish though kennie had more story involvement besides the select few episodes in the anime he has

Maybe when Ichigo was supercharged before the final blow with zaraki, he was not too far from what he's like now currently in the anime in terms of power. Unless i'm mistaken, his sword gave him as much raw power as his body could hold at that time in the series.

But in such manga's and animes, characters like the captains will get stronger out of nowhere as the story progress's

keep in mind kenchan still need to get hollow form.

Ichigo only won against Kenpachi cuz hes the main person, there was so much bs in that fight you cant explain it. Same happend with ByaKuya.

Ken is a beast he soloed 2 captains and he didnt go fullpower common.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Maybe when Ichigo was supercharged before the final blow with zaraki, he was not too far from what he's like now currently in the anime in terms of power. Unless i'm mistaken, his sword gave him as much raw power as his body could hold at that time in the series.

But in such manga's and animes, characters like the captains will get stronger out of nowhere as the story progress's[/b]
    its not really out of nowhere...captains arent main characters but supporting characters as such they arent shown a majority of the time therefore we arent shown the training they go through to get stronger...u think they just sit on their asses 24/7 doing nothing? :P theyre all training constantly

oh and ichigo only won due to zaraki wanting him to win, zaraki knew he had potential he could sense it so he pushed ichigo he pushed ichigo to near death trapping in a corner so he would explode to defend himself and show his true potential and power, really its THANKS to zaraki that ichigo was even able to ever get strong enough to be considered to be able to do bankai training

Ichigo only won against Kenpachi cuz hes the main person, there was so much bs in that fight you cant explain it. Same happend with ByaKuya.

Ken is a beast he soloed 2 captains and he didnt go fullpower common.[/b]
    yup

i dont think we even seen zarakis full potential

They've all been constantly training for dozons or hundreds of years, they won't multiply in power over the period of a few months.

Banned

Kenpachi vs Nnoitra

*Nnoitra goes all badass with the music and uses his resurrection*

Nnoitra : "so..how does it feel to see and Espada's resurrection for the first time?"

Kenpachi : *no answer*

Nnoitra : "say something, shinigami!"

Kenpachi : "excellent reiatsu!"

rofl, ONLY FUCKING KENPACHI.

but nothing is as epic as [spoiler]Ichimaru's smile.[/spoiler]

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

They've all been constantly training for dozons or hundreds of years, they won't multiply in power over the period of a few months.[/b]
    they didnt, they were just holding back last time...which is actually very understandable considering they were going up against people who werent even close to captain level...the only one who was even remotely close to captain level was ichigo, and they held back with him as well

since ichigo stepped foot into soul society captain and non-captain alike were trying to help push him be strong enough to save whatever that chicks name is

they didnt, they were just holding back last time...which is actually very understandable considering they were going up against people who werent even close to captain level...the only one who was even remotely close to captain level was ichigo, and they held back with him as well

since ichigo stepped foot into soul society captain and non-captain alike were trying to help push him be strong enough to save whatever that chicks name is[/b]
    Who held back, maybe kenny, maybe.. Renji and byakua would have killed him if the mask had not protected him. Both used fatal blows or were in the process of killing him. The only captains who helped were kenny after the beating and shu swei* (flower guy) and ukitake. The rest except for the 4th captain wanted him dead.

Once they knew who the enemy was they started preparing. Nothing trains you better when your preparing for war, they were relatively at peace when Ichigo invaded the seretai.

I still say aisen ginn and tousen are the strongest shinigami, if they are even shinigami.

i dont think any capt held back during the invasion arc... look at kenny he didnt even remove the seal on his eye vs tosen and defeated him w/ no worries yet he released that same seal vs ichi and had it removed *he didnt remove it himself* during the fight vs the espada the only thing kennie held back on was his kendo style but even at that time after his fight w/ ichi he had taken a monster blow AND his sword was broken in half

also if byakuya really held back why did he release his bankai to its 2nd lvl? and that was before ichi's inner hollow took over thats some odd way of holding back if you go full force lol

shunsui who fought against sado dealt an end game but somehow sado survived *could be because sado's powers are more like a hollows but who knows* and he took him to get healed then arrested

mayuri in his fight against ishida wasnt a hold back either as he went bankai and even used his ace-in-the-hole to make sure he wouldnt die after taking what wouldve been an end game

one of the main reasons kennie later helps ichi is he believes they are both the same they both seek more power and they both enjoy fighting its also why yachiru helps as she sees ichi as kennies friend and it would be a shame if he died

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast