Full metal alchemist

This is a discussion on Full metal alchemist within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Hi,can someonegive mor information about full metal alchemist, i saw it on tv, and i think it wasamazing, i wanna ...
Page: 1

Banned Regular Member

Default Full metal alchemist

Hi,can someonegive mor information about full metal alchemist, i saw it on tv, and i think it wasamazing, i wanna more information about it plz, anime and manga

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

There are 2 FMA animes. Full Metal Alchemist and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
    Out of those two Brotherhood is the one that follows the manga.
    There's also a movie called The Conqueror of Shamballa which is continuation to the Full Metal Alchemist TV serie (No brotherhood).
    Full Metal Alchemist has 51 episodes (plus the movie) and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood has 64 episodes.
    There's also shitload of mini clips, extras, OVA's and stuff but they're not really worth watching anyway.
    I never read the manga so I can't really tell much about that.

Watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It is way better than the original and the ending makes a LOT more sense. The aniime creator of the original Fullmetal Alchemist made made up the ending to the original Fullmetal because the ending didn't exist yet. The manga creator (story writer) didn't finish the series. The Anime finished before the manga.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood was finished after the manga finished, so it has the real ending in it. An ending that actually makes sense. The original ending was just terrible and confusing compared to this one.

Original FMA has less characters, but goes into deeper characterization with the two brothers. You can feel what they go through more. You become more attached and grow on the character more. But like I said, the ending is terrible and most of the story line doesn't make sense.

The new FMA, FMA: Brotherhood, has a lot more characters but they skip some important touching/bonding moments that the brothers share and go through. On the plus side, the story line actually makes sense and the ending is bad ass.

Watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood!

Banned Regular Member

thanks for the information