Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Brotherhood

This is a discussion on Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Brotherhood within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Hey guys Well, I just finished watching 1st episode of the new FMA and I can't find out where it ...
Page: 1

Hey guys

Well, I just finished watching 1st episode of the new FMA and I can't find out where it start from :huh: I mean, in the first season, Ed and Al got separated in one of the last episodes, because of Ed getting to the other side of the gate and he begins living in the other world, but in this season he is together with Al and half of what happened in season 1 doesn't look like it happened in season 2, so... :unsure: Well, I take that you need to read the manga to understand where and why it ends and begins?
    Anyone else got this problem? And is it even the same people who made season 1 that is making the new season?
    Please help me understand this :mellow:

-RavouS

Dark_sith

[spoiler]they had a movie after season 1 where it ended them being in the other(our) world instead of the world where they perform alchemy[/spoiler]

Edit: Just watched it and it's different from the first season....some of it is the same old plot like the search for the stone, but they are basically starting a different plot, still will watch it though :lol:

So will I and I got a friend of mine to explain to me why it's like what I wrote... It's like this:
    The first FMA anime followed the manga for the first part of the series, but later adapted into an anime-original arc. While the manga had its own story going, the anime had ended with the release of the movies. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is a remake of the original anime and this time follows the manga storyline entirely instead of being an anime-original.[/b]

Hey guys

Well, I just finished watching 1st episode of the new FMA and I can't find out where it start from :huh: I mean, in the first season, Ed and Al got separated in one of the last episodes, because of Ed getting to the other side of the gate and he begins living in the other world, but in this season he is together with Al and half of what happened in season 1 doesn't look like it happened in season 2, so... :unsure: Well, I take that you need to read the manga to understand where and why it ends and begins?
    Anyone else got this problem? And is it even the same people who made season 1 that is making the new season?
    Please help me understand this :mellow:

-RavouS[/b]
    Did it leave off after the movie that took place after the series? If you havent watched it yet it will prolly clear up alot for you

I've watched all of season 1 multiple times, including the movie... And no, it doesn't begin after the movie of season 1 but starts in the middle of season 1, before Ed and Al finds out about the hummonculi

k where did you watch it at? and what episode was it? i love fma and would love if they started making new again. I know that the manga(i think started after the movie where edward came back to the alchemist world).

Well, I downloaded the episode.... I'll PM the link to you

Dark_sith

it's like mid anime arc, but kind of weird like it appears they just met hughes for the first time at the alchemist building(don't know what to call that place) instead of meeting him on the train, it's got anime elements, but it's confusing as shit, but they do know about the stone and how to make one

Yea, like I said, it's focusing only on the manga history. I haven't read the manga, but they could meet Hughes in that building instead of the train in the manga. If they do meet him in that building, it'll just show that meeting Hughes on a train is only in the animé

great show!

just finished watching ep 53, it was breathtaking

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

king bradley got nice swordmanship

and greed and ling make a good team

KalaBunga Senior Member

Mustang the holo killer

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

ok from wat i know the full metal alchemist brotherhood series follows the manga.

whne the first fma came out the episodes came out to fast so they had to make their own story as they went along.

in short words

fma first series and fma brotherhood will pretty much have the same beginning

but going middle of the story and it will change

and both ends will be completely diffrent.

i like both and i dunno which to pick...

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

anime only has one more episode left