Priest

This is a discussion on Priest within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Trying to find this series i once read i dont know the name of it, but it has a priest ...
Page: 1

Default Priest

Trying to find this series i once read i dont know the name of it, but it has a priest and it was a darker themed one maybe somebody knows what im talking about and knows more about it but id like to find the name of the series

genres?... i know a few series that are josie/shoujo but those are normally geared towards women/young females

Trinity Blood -
    The background is in the distant future, a post-apocalyptic world after the destruction brought about by Armageddon. The war between humans (Terran) and vampires (Methuselah) continues, as a struggle between two factions: the Vatican and the New Human Empire.

Yet, amidst the bloodshed and violence, many desire a peaceful co-existence between the two species. However, standing between them and this goal is the Rosenkreuz Orden, a group of vampire extremists who manipulate the two sides and pit them against each other. To combat them, the Vatican special operations group "AX," led by Cardinal Caterina, must use everything they have - even a vampire who preys on the blood of other vampires.
    but it has vampires so dunno if what you read has supernatural elements and its also a shoujo so :S you could be after something thats shounen but i havent personally read any priest geared series thats the only one off the top of my head seeing 70% of my series somehow recommend that <_<